(say the name) 17

Soobin locked up the bookstore as it was now dark outside and his shift at work had finally ended.

he stood outside and scanned the area looking for Yeonjun. Much to his dismay, the older wasn't insight. He pulled out his phone and began to text him. Suddenly, everything went darker than usual. Soobin realized that someone had covered his eyes and begun to panic.

Soobins overthinking sprung into action until the mysterious person spoke up. "Guess who." the unknown person teased.

Soobin sighed in relief and turned around to face Yeonjun, he wasn't afraid of looking at him due to the darkness surrounding them. "You scared me, idiot."

Yeonjun chuckled, wrapping his arm around Soobins waist. "Do you want to come to my dorm? My roommate is out with his girlfriend."

Soobin had never been to the olders dorm room. Personally, he thought Yeonjun would be too cool for an on-campus dorm. He always pictured Yeonjun with some type of apartment.

Soobin nodded in response and the two began the walk to yeonjuns dorm. The two walked in a comfortable silence, but yeonjuns arm never left soobins waist.

Once they walked into the room, soobin looked around. The room didn't have much decoration. Two beds on each side of the room, a desk in between the beds and two small wardrobes at the end of each bed. A few abstract paintings hung on the cream colored walls, the walls were obviously the simple shade of seal to soobin.

"Your room is so basic, not much decoration." Soobin said nonchalantly.

"So nice to have you over" Yeonjun deadpanned. Yeonjun flipped the light switch off and flopped down onto what soobin assumed was his bed, "Why the lack of decoration?" Soobin question, sitting down beside the older.

Yeonjun laid back on the bed, pulling the younger down with him. "My roommate and I are completely different people, we agreed to not decorate to avoid our room being tacky and chaotic" Yeonjun explained.

"I could move into your dorm and we could decorate as a couple" Yeonjun teased, a smirk plastered on his face. Soobins eyes widened, "I- uh" he stuttered out.

"I was joking, cutie" Yeonjun laughed and began to tickle the flustered boy beside him.

———————

A few hours and a play fight later, the pair had settled down. Soobin was lying on yeonjuns chest, his eyes drifting closed as he snuggled into the pink-haired male.

Suddenly, both of the males received a notification from their phones. Soobin snuggled into his chest, clearly too exhausted to check his phone so Yeonjun checked for the both of them.

*Taehyun has added Beomgyu, Soobin, Yeonjun and Kai to a chat.*

Taehyun
gays

Kai
what is this chat for

Yeonjun
^
soobin is sleeping, make it quick

Taehyun
is my ship finally sailing

Beomgyu
1. shush, let tae explain
2. Yeonbin is the cutest ever

Kai
4th wheeling... again

Taehyun
okay, so i made this chat since we've all become familiar with each other enough to hang out on a regular basis
with that being said, we're all getting coffee tomorrow morning

Beomgyu
everyone is gonna show up with no questions! goodnight everyone

Taehyun
make sure you cuddle soobin to sleep, if you're not doing that already ;)

Kai
i really need to get a significant other

Yeonjun
whatever, goodnight guys

———————————————————————
a/n;
gonna start including kai more into the story, i felt bad for all of my hyuka stans out there (including me, teehee)