8

Soobins shift at work had finally ended and much to his dismay, Yeonjun was outside waiting for him.

"How did you know what time to be here?" Soobin questioned skeptically as he exited the bookstore.

"I didn't" Yeonjun winked to which Soobin just ignored the entire matter.

Soobin had been doing quite well in avoiding eye contact with him. Yeonjun knew why so he never pestered him about it.

Yeonjun grabbed onto Soobins hand and led him off-campus. Soobin tried to ignore the bubbly feeling in his stomach from the small contact between the two. They walked hand-in-hand for about five minutes until they had reached a park.

"What are we doing here?" Soobin questioned as he placed his arms over his chest, letting go of Yeonjuns hand in the process.

Yeonjun laughed softly as they walked towards a rundown swingset, "I wanted to take you somewhere stress-free"

Soobin sat down on a swing and gently pushed himself, smiling to himself as the older spoke.

"come sit" Soobin pointed to the swing beside his, Yeonjun obliging.

The pair sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Soobin finally decided to speak again, "um.. thanks"

Yeonjun chuckled, "for?"

"hanging out with me"

"Don't thank me, I want to"

Soobin thought for a second before walking towards Yeonjun and standing in front of him. He got on his knees and placed a hand on Yeonjuns knee, the olders eyes widening at the inappropriate position they were in.

Soobin hesitated for a moment. He slowly started to look at Yeonjun, "l-look at me."

Yeonjun did as he was asked and looked at Soobin, their eyes meeting.

Although it was dark outside, Soobin still felt like everything was coming to life. He couldn't pull his eyes away. "Are you okay?" Yeonjun questioned skeptically. Soobin simply nodded at the question without breaking eye contact, a smile growing on his face.

He thought since it was a night outside, he'd have the perfect chance to look at Yeonjun. Everything was black anyway so there wouldn't be much of an effect.

He hadn't realized how genuinely attractive the older male was. I'm gonna miss looking at this face.

His brown eyes resembled pools of honey, Soobin couldn't pull away even if he tried.

"You have pretty eyes" Soobin giggled. His laugh becoming music to Yeonjuns ears.

Yeonjun smiled and stood up, grabbing onto Soobins hand.

"Come on, it's getting late. We should go"