1

Soobin stood from his seat in the front row of the room as the professor ended the last lecture of the day.

Soobin was only a few months past the age of twenty and in his second year of college. He had been born with a lifelong color vision deficiency, with no help from the tons of treatment he received in his earlier years of life.

He thought it couldn't get any worse, until he realized it was progressively getting worse throughout his teenage years. In his early ages, colors weren't prominent, but they were still visible. As he finished up his final years of high school, his vision had completely transitioned to light shades of black, white and grey.

Soobin took notice of this but made no move to receive treatment, as he knew it wouldn't change anything.

Once leaving the classroom his lecture was held in, he headed towards the bookstore on campus in hopes of an easy day of work.

He had been working at this bookstore since the second week of the school year. There were four bookstores on the campus in whole, one store for each year grade. Obviously, he worked at the store held for grade two.

He walked into the bookstore, the smell of fresh paper immediately consuming his nostrils. There were only a few students spread throughout the store. This wasn't one of their busiest hours.

Soobin took his seat at the cash register, throwing his half-full bag beside his leg after pulling out his name tag and pinning it onto his blue and white striped shirt.

He took the few books that were sat at the counter and placed them into a bin, making a mental note to put them in their correct placement before the store closes.

Since the bookstore wasn't as busy as usual, Soobin took this as a chance to get some of his homework done. In hopes of completing it before it became a burden, if it wasn't one already.

Ding.

Soobin heard the door to the shop open. He had grown used to this sound over the past few months so he didn't feel the need to look at whoever had walked in.

He heard the footsteps walk towards the counter he was sat at, but his brain was too consumed with his homework to bother looking up.

The stranger was now standing over Soobin, looking over everything that sat on the counter.

Soobin felt the unknown presence above him and finally decided to look up at the stranger.

He couldn't see the males face, as he was still leaning his face down to look over everything on the counter. Obviously, Soobin just assumed his hair was a shade of blonde. In his eyes, it was a simple shade of grey.

The male leaned up, looking over Soobins face before finally making eye contact with him.

Soobin face palmed himself, a headache forming in his skull. As he looked back up at the mysterious male who was still staring at him, he froze.

Their eyes met again, but this time was different. His eyes were swirling around in his head trying to figure out what was happening to him.

Everything was so bright.

Nothing was simply black and white.

He was seeing colors.

——————————————————
a/n;
clothes reference for soobin <3

——————————————————a/n;clothes reference for soobin <3