"Zahaan You are older then her, So Come on be a understanding boy" Zaviyaar tired to make him agree, Hearing to him Zahaan rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah just five months" He taunted him Aayat showed him a tongue like a child, He pushed the plate at her side,  She Beamed , And Zaviyaar was glancing at her all thsi while his lips curved into a little smile.

"Here I don't want your evil eyes on my food" Aayat commented and Placed half paratha on his plate

"Aww I know you love me cousin" Zahaan beamed throwing his arm around her neck, pulling her in a side hug, Aayat made whatever face, While others Smiled looking at duo.

Aayat stretched her arm to take the tea, But it was hot, it accidentally fall on Zaviyaar's hand and on his Shirt too, He shrieked and get up from chair instantly, Aayat too got up with him, While Every one got worried, Jannat just ran into kitchen to get ice pack. 

"Oh god I'm so Sorry, I didn't know how it happened I'm really Sorry" Aayat spoke Worriedly clasping his hand.

"it's okay Aayat things happens " Zaviyaar answered back peeking at her "No it's not okay, Beacuse of me your hand got burned" She let out with a remorse staring at his hand

"It's fine Aayat, You didn't do it purposely it was a mistake it's okay" Zaviyaad responded Placing his hand on her cheek affectionately.

Jannat came near them with ice, Aayat took an ice in her hand and Massaged it slowly on his hand While his eyes were just on her staring at her intensely , He removed her banges which were coming on her face.

While Zahaan was Relishing his juice glancing at them, And Everyone one was just glancing at them with a surprise look on their face, although it was not new for them as they used to care for Eachother , but they thought they have grown up now, So they won't behave like this, And Zaviyaar's friends were stunned too seeing him, Especially haram as he never behave like that with her.

Zahaan's eyes went to his mother and Aayat's mother, as they both were smiling and gushing over them he chuckled then smirked. 

"Everyone Please Continue" Zahaan Spoke loudly And Zaviyaar and Aayat Exchanged look and realisation hit them, Both moved a little away from Eachother. 

"Zavi you are okay bacha, " Jannat asked with motherly concern examining his wound.

"Mama it's fine relax" He assured her "Zavi go and apply Medicine on it and change your shirt too, thank god your body is saved"Ayesha exclaimed, He nodded and peeked at Aayat's face for once then and went upstairs to his room.

Then Everyone Continued what were they doing, Aayat was not able to eat anything, She was just looking upstairs wondering that is Zaviyaar fine or not?

"Ayu meri jaan, Can you go and check on Zavi ,did he applied something or not" Jannat said politely noticing her uneasyness.

"Sure Mama" Aayat Replied her with a smile And went upstairs, while Zaviyaar's friends have noticed that Aayat called Zaviyaar's parents too mom and dad but they chuckled that thought aside.

~

"Wallah" She Yelled as soon she entered in his room and turned her back to him immediately palming her face as he was standing Shirtless, Zaviyaar heard her voice and looked at her She was standing with her back towards him.

"You should have knocked the door" He reminded her wearing his Shirt "You should have locked the door" She replied in same tone.

He Smiled listening her as he tried to buttoned his shirt with one hand

"Do it fast Zaviyaar, function ke like ready horahe ho kya" She asked him Sarcastically As she's been standing their since 15 minutes.

"What should I do I'm not able to button the Shirt with one hand" He replied and shrugged.

"You could have wore a T-shirt" Aayat replied in duh tone rolling her eyes.

"Wow why didn't I thought about this before, How Would i know you would come inside like this" He Replied Sarcastically close the 3rd button Aaya huffed shaking her head.

"You can turn now" He Spoke "Woah Finally" She uttered and turned Around to see him, Her Eyes moved to his chest which was showing a bit as he didn't closed the top two buttons, She took a deep breath glancing at him, As he was looking heavenly handsome in black Shirt.

She strolled towards him And was thinking to do it or not "May I?" She Asked pointing at his buttons, He without thinking bobbed in yes, And She walked closer to him, her heart beat got fast as she stood close to him she closed the buttons of his shirt slowly, While her closeness was doing nothing good to him, He was just standing his hand folded behind, So she don't feel uncomfortable She moved back quickly as she was done.

"why haven't you applied anything to it" Aayat chided peeking at the medicine in his hand.

"I was about to do it" He replied Looking Away from her, She raised her brow and looked at him "Ahh Don't tell me you are still Scared to put medicines on your wounds" She taunted himas she faced him.

"Give it to me I'll do it" She Forward her hand towards him "Nope I'll do it myself" He Replied moving back hiding the tube behind his back.

"Oh Come on Zavi just give it to me" She said moving near him, His heart skipped a beat listening his nick name from her mouth, Noticing him lost she snatched the medicine from him.

"Aayat give it back" He ordered her after realizing that she took the tube from him.

"Nope let me apply it first" She started and Zaviyaar moved back nodding his head in no, And Aayat stepped closer to him.

He ran away from her, while Aayat did the same ran after him, He stepped on his bed and Aayat copied him scrutinizing her eyes at him.

"Zaviyar enough is enough don't act like child let me apply it" Aayat scolded him glaring at him, Holding his hand forcefully Zaviyaar shook his head in no moving back.

Her foot got stuck in the blanket, as She got misbalanced and fall on bed taking Zaviyaar with her and he collapse on the top of her she shrieked getting afraid had eyes squeeze shut.

She clutched his T-shirt tightly in her fist, While Zaviyaar was alarmed with sudden proximity, as their bodies pressed together. Her hair got opened from bun and covered her face except her Eyes, Aayat opened her eyes slowly and glanced at him, and he was already starting at her, making her heart flutter with his gaze, Awakening the butterflies in her tummy.

Zaviyaar grazed her eye with his one hand and gaped in her wtih various feelings.

"Your eyes, they seen familiar, I have seen them somewhere" He whispered and She got bewilder as they have never meet Each other What was he talking about?

"Where?" She whispered back he opened his mouth to reply when they heard the bang on the door.