Hands up if you can see

"Gone? Gone? She can't be gone" I stutter. She can't be gone, I mean I saw her.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Carrie snaps.

We all take a deep breath and start explaining.

Julie's POV:

"HELLO?" I yell.

"LUKE? ALEX? REGGIE?"
No answer, where am I?

A spot of light shines and someone drops down. I cover my eyes until a familiar voice.

"Julie?" My mom says grabbing my attention. I open my eyes and look at her.

"Mom?" I ask, tears filling my eyes. I run over to her and she hugs me.

"Baby" she says patting my head "why- what are you doing here?"

"I save Luke, mom. I saved them all" I say, as she grabs my hand.

"What? Julie what did you do?"

"I used the gift, how could you not tell me?"

"I did it to protect you Julie. Do you know what you've done?"

"Yeah I do but mom I love him. I couldn't imagine being without him"

"Julie, how did you find out about it?" She ask

"Well you know, the whole seeing ghost kinda was a clue" I say with an airy laugh.

"Yeah. But baby, you know what-"

"Yes momma I know what will happen. Do I get a choice? Like what I want to do"

"Yes. I'm supposed to help you review your options and make a decision. Come on" She says reaching out a hand.

Luke's POV:

"No-no she can't- I mean she just can't be gone" Carrie says, her voice trembling.
Alex looks at her and scoffs.

"Why do you care? You hate her"

"I-I don't. I love her" she says and gasp, covering her mouth.

"What?" Alex snaps. Carrie stares at the ground in shame.

"I- Umm I'm bi and I didn't know how to handle it. Everyone sees me as the perfect girl. If they found out- I don't know" she says shaking.

"So why did you try and out us?" I say, sliding off the piano.

"I wanted her attention" She admits "I know you love her Luke and I knew she loved you. I was just jealous"

"So you thought pissing her off was a good idea?" Reggie ask, now also chiming in on the conversation.
We all sit in silence for moment. The air feels thick in the garage. I don't say anything, I just stand up and walk out. I look outside and the see the sunset. It brings me right back to better times.

Flashback
"Luke come on" Julie says dragging me by the arm. We walk up the hill and Julie excitedly sets out a blanket. She pulls out snacks and drinks, all my favorites. I stand there smiling at her.

"Well are you gonna come sit or what?" She ask, sitting on her knees. I walk over and sit beside her. She sits down and lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her as we watch the sunset.

"Thanks Jules, this is the best birthday surprise ever" I say, kissing her cheek. IN A TOTALLY FRIEND WAY

"I'm sorry you couldn't spend the day with your parents. I'm sure they would have loved to see you Luke" She says looking up at me.

"I'm happy I got to spend it with you" I say, holding her tighter. She smiles at me and snuggles closer to me.
We sit there in silence watching the sunset, it looks amazing.

"I have one more surprise before dinner. Also my mom is so excited, she has something super fun planned" Julie says as we pack up.

"Y'all didn't have to do all this for me" I say grabbing her hand as we walk down the hill to the car.

"My mom wanted too and so did I. You know I love spoiling my best friends" She says giving our hands a kiss and swinging our arms in and out.

At the Molina's house
"Okay, close your eyes" Julie says pulling me up to her room and placing me in-front of the door. I hear her go into her room and grab things. Then with one hand, she pulls me down the hallway. She opens another door.

"Now open!" She cheers. I open my eyes and look inside. It's a fully decorated and set up room.

"Jules" I turn to her. She smiles so large.

"This is your new room Luke!" She says, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

"Julie, this is amazing" I say looking around. I grab her hand and pull her towards me. She's gives me a hug.

"You didn't have to do this, I mean this is huge"

"You only gurn 16 once right? Your here so much so I figure why not have your own room. You like it?"

"I love it, what's that?" I ask pointing to the bed where a guitar case lays. She smiles again, her super excited smile.

"Julie"

"I got you a new guitar, i wanted to save it for Christmas but I just couldn't wait. I know you left your other one at your parents place and-"

"Julie, no one has ever done this much for my birthday. You're amazing"

"I try" she says looking down. I grab her hand and pull her to me. Our faces our inches away. I start to lean in when

"JULIE, LUKE. It's time to make dinner" Mrs.Molina calls from downstairs.

"We should probably get down there" She says, inches away from me. I nod and she pulls me downstairs.

"Happy birthday Luke" Carlos yells, wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks little man"

"We're making pizza" He cheers and I smile. That's one of my favorite things to do!

That birthday was one of my best. I wipe a tear away and I feel someone behind me.

"We're gonna get her back bro. We have too" Reggie says patting my back. I nod, god I miss her

A/n: I present another part, ta-da!
I love y'all so so much, your awesome and so amazing! -R