I got a spark in me

At the Hollywood ghost club
"Who's this?" A girl ask Willie as we walk in.

"She's the one who's gonna save us" Willie says with a smile. The girl gives me a gracious look and hugs me.

"Thank you so much, I can't wait to see my happy again" She says and pulls away.

"I can't wait for you too see them again" I smile. Willie escorts me to the main area. We sit infront of the stage.  

"WELCOME TO THE HOLLYWOOD GHOST CLUB" Caleb announces to the audience. Everyone cheers and the guys appear. I look down but I feel gazes locked on me. I look up and meet eyes with Luke.

'Hi' I mouth. I give him a slight smile.

'Jules you can't' he says back.

'I can do what I want, y'all are my family'

Caleb hops off the stage and comes directly to us. I stand up and take a deep breath. I watch Luke and the guys out of the corner of my eye.

"Willie, who is this lovely lady?"

"This sir, is Julie" He smiles. Calebs jaws drops.

"What? That's- that's not possible. She's not a ghost, she can't be here"

"Well shes here"

"This- this can't be" Caleb stands there racking his brain. This is my chance, I run behind him and backstage. I lock the door and turn around.

"Jules" Luke says. I run over to him and pull him for a kiss. My hands grab his face while his steady my waist. I pull away breathless and our foreheads rest against eachother.

"I missed you" I say smiling. He pulls back and grabs my hands.

"Julie, you can't do it it's too dangerous"

"Luke, you can't stop me"

"I won't let you, that's what killed your mom and I'm not gonna let you die"

"I don't care, I just wanna be with you"

"We can't Jules. We can't cause I can't wake up one day and you not be there"

"I wanna be with you Luke, that's all I want"

"I wanna be with you but we can't. Please just go, forget me and live your life"

"It's no life worth living without you"

"Jules"

"No don't, you can say what you want. But I know what I want and what I'm gonna do. No ones gonna change my mind so stopping pretending like you can"

"Julie" Willie says and tosses me a stone. Reggie and Alex grabs eachothers hand. I sqeeuze the stone in my hands.

"Julie please" Luke says, tears rolling down his face.

"It will be okay Luke, I promise" I look up at the sky.

"I wish that they will come back to life. Everyone will here who have done no wrong will come back and those who have will suffer in silence forever" I say, the stone starts to glow in my hands.

Luke's POV:
We watch as the stone glows and then Julie starts glow.

"What's happening?" I say turning to Willie.

"It's happening"
Then Caleb burst into the room.

"No" He says and runs the other way.

Julie starts to scream, her body floating in the air.

"JULES" I yell and start to run to her but Alex and Reggie hold me back.

"She's okay"

Julie's POV:
I look around me, the wall of the Hollywood ghost club come crashing down. Something inside of me is being pulled out and it's going all around me. It hits everyone, all the ghost. I close my eyes again.

Then everything seems to stop. There's no more noise or pain. It's all gone.

I open my eyes and I'm sitting in a dark room.

Where am I?

Luke's POV:
We all pass out and when I'm awake again. Julie's gone.

"JULES" I yell, panicked. I run down around the room and then outside. I run through the streets surrounding the building until I run into someone.

"Luke?" Carrie says helping me up. I breathe heavily.

"Have you seen Julie?" I ask looking around.

"No, are you okay? How can I see you?"

"Julie did- she did a thing and I-I can't find her. I need to find her"

"Okay umm calm down, I'll help you"
We walk down the sidewalk, until I see Reggie, Alex, and Willie coming to us.

"Bro, where did you go?" Reggie says.

"I-I can't find her"

"Luke, we think she's gone-"

A/n: kinda short but ya know. I just have a feelings y'all may kill me for the ending :) -R