Tuskiyama

Sorry it took a while to get this out. I will be posting more stories soon.
Warnings: impact play, orgasm denial and overstimulation , degrading.
sorry this might not be that good.

Yams POV
Tsuki walked in the room. He had no pants on. Just his boxers and shirt.  He walked over to me and grabbed my face. He looked me in the eyes with a dark glare. I rubbed my legs together as I felt myself get turned on more.

Tsuki handcuffed my hands behind my back and put me over his lap. He tapped the paddle on my ass and rubbed it around my cheeks slowly.

"Count and say thank you sir," he said, as I felt the paddle leave my butt.

*smack*

"One. Thank you sir."

*smack*

"T-two. Thank you sir."

*smack*

Three. Thank you sir."

I could feel my ass getting red. It felt too hot to touch. Tsuki brought down more and more hits. Not easing up. 

"Fiftht-teen," I managed to sputter out.

"Who are you talking to,slut?" Tuski said, as he brought the paddle down even harder.

"Sorry! Sorry, I meant thank you sir," I shyly said.

Tuski pulled me over his knee more. My cock rubbed against his leg. I started to grind a bit more to get some more relief.

THIRD PERSON POV
Tuski felt yams start to grind on him. He lifted yams off his lap and pushed him onto the bed. He took yams legs and put them over his shoulders. He started to jerk yams off as fast as he could.

Yams was starting to feel his high after some time and Tuski stopped.

"Nooo. Please, I wanna cum," yams begged as tears started to brim in his eyes.

"Shut up,you pathetic little slut. You don't get to cum," Tuski said, as he started to jerk him off again.

Tuski would go slow and then speed up. Yams was moaning slowly under his breath as he got closer once again. Tuski could feel yamaguchi cock twitch in his hands as we continued to go faster.

"I'm close!" Tadashi cried as he came.

Tuski didn't stop and continued to jerk hi off. Yams started to beg for him to stop.

"N-no. Please plea- it's too much," yams sobbed.

He was getting close and yams couldn't take it anymore. He started to to squirm away to the headboard before tsukishima would pull him back with his other hand.

Tsuki continued to jerk him off to another orgasm. Yams started to beg and sob been harder when tsuki didn't stop.

"S-sir, please. It's too much. Please!," yams cried as he moan loudly.

"You can cum again. This will teach you to watch your mouth and not rub urself against be when your being spanked," tuski snapped at him. "You are such a slut. Wanting that man to touch you," he teased

"No. That's n-not true," yams said.

Yams started to moan louder and came. Tuski stopped jerking him off and looked at how much of a mess tadashi was.

He had tears running down his face and hair was messy. Drool was dripping from his mouth. His heavy breathing was starting to slow down.

Tsuki pulled him into a hug and took his cuffs off. He massaged his wrists. Tsuki gave him soft kisses as yams was about to fall asleep. Tsuki also tucked him and in and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"Don't think it's all over yet, baby. Just giving you a break," tsuki said, as he tucked himself in bed too.