S6 - Chapter Three: SheWolf

Start from the beginning

"There are more of us, you know" He said and I glared as I walked closer to him.
"And I will kill ever last one of you" I replied and his smug look dropped as I charged at him with knife in hand.

Of course, the fucker moved so I ended up stabbing the tree and I turned to glare at him but he started backing away quickly then jumped when a Walker snarled close by.

"Fuck" The wolf cussed before running off.

I sighed as I pulled the knife from the tree then ran at the Walker and put it down quickly but I had already lost the last wolf.

"Damn it" I cussed annoyed and then the wolf that I had stabbed in the stomach came back which made me sigh before I stood up.

I walked over to the reanimated Walker and put it out of it's misery before I collected all my weapons, putting them back in their place.

Then, I walked away, leaving the bodies there.

~ Present ~

I haven't gone back yet because I'm trying to find that last wolf and going to have him lead me back to the rest of them then I'm going to kill them all. Suicide? Yes. Do I care? No.

(Author's Note: The bow and arrow and the black knife is what she found along the way)

I have been camping out in a wooden fort, made pre-apocalypse and when I first found it, it did look like a bunch of teenagers built it.

So, I fixed it up and it's not a bad place but, of course, I have to be quiet most of the time but that's not so bad as it's only just me.

I put the fire out and left the hut before walking a little way out before climbing the tree, so I can see if there is any change to yesterday, like I have been doing everyday since.

And like everyday, there were no change. Not even a trace of any those Wolves. I think I might have scared them all off into hiding.

"Fall back!" I heard a familiar voice shout from below and my attention fell to the floor. There were Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Maggie down there, surrounded by many walkers.

I watched as they all stood back to back, circling while struggling to take out the walkers, "Looks like I have to save your asses again" I whispered climbing down the trees again and stopped on a branch to load my bow.

I took a shot at the Walker that got too close to Daryl and he frowned as it fell with a arrow in it's head. Daryl looked around, trying to find me but I were still out of sight.

"That's right, It's me" I told him quietly even though I know he can't hear me.

I put the bow back over my head then jumped into the next tree which I did a few times until I were in the tree above where they were.

I climbed down so I weren't that far off the floor then jumped down, taking out a Walker as I went then got my knife out, stabbing it in the head then threw the knife at another one.

I looked up and all four of them were looking at me stunned so I stood up then took my bow off then loaded it, shooting the Walker that were getting too close to Rick. The sheriff turned as the thing fell by his feet and I sighed at them.

"I can't take them all on!" I stated annoyed and that's when they seemed to snap back then helped me with the rest of the walkers.

I ran across and grabbed the knife from the walker's chest, stabbing it in the head. Then, took out another then another and a few more.

"There's too many!" Michonne yelled and I turned around to a small herd closing in.
"Follow me!" I yelled waving at them before taking out a Walker that were getting too close.

I ran through the woods and then checked over my shoulder to make sure that they were following me then ran off in another direction.

I ducked into my hut then waved at the others to get them to hurry inside before I went through my backpack then pulled out a wind-up toy, winding it up before throwing it as far as I can away from the hut and then closed the hut door as it rung loudly in the distance.

"Be quiet" I whispered putting a finger to my lips as the footsteps shuffled passed, those ten minutes felt like the longest time ever spent in silence as the walkers passed by the hut.

After the walkers had passed, I stood up straight then turned to the four group members, all of them looking at me stunned or maybe it was anger or relief. I couldn't actually quite pin point exactly how they were feeling.

"Rain, What..." Maggie said and now the expression on her face, I could read, she looked relief to see me and I smiled at her.

"Long time, No see" I replied tilting my imaginary hat and then we all stood in silence as they all stared at me.

💜💜

Okay, Chapter three posted.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but just wanted a short POV of Rain while she was alone.

This is the second book to the Glenn Rhee Love story and so if you haven't read the first book then this one will not make sense to you.

The first book; 'I Will Find You' is on my page so go and give that a read first.

Anyway, What do you think of this chapter?

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Thank you for reading!