"Those are our two options? Um, I don't know W...We were raised in a place without magic, and, um... We didn't know we had these powers until recently and we didn't have any parents around to help us with them," Alana said.

"Parents don't always help. I ended up queen of a large land, unprepared," Elsa said.

"I hear you with 'queen of a large land'... Try a realm," Amy said as sat down.

"We hear you with 'unprepared'. We're... Get this... The saviours," Emma said.

"And we still aren't sure what the hell that actually means," Alana said.

"And you?" Elsa said as she looked at Amy.

"I was sent away from my realm after my birth so I'd survive an attack... Raised by a powerful sorcerer for centuries, then my realm that I thought was dead turned out to be alive and I had to return to take over and rule a realm I knew nothing about... I had my real family but they were still strangers," Amy said.

"Sometimes, it all feels like too much, doesn't it? And even trying to just shut it out... That ends up hurting people, too," Alana looked down, "And part of it is I'm the only one I've ever heard of with powers like mine," Elsa said and Amy glanced at her.

"That has to be very lonely," Emma said.

"I'm very sorry I trapped us here. I didn't mean it," Elsa said.

"We know," Alana said as she and Emma laid back down.

"Emma? Alana?" Elsa looked at Amy, "Why aren't you reacting like that?" Elsa asked.

"I'm numb, but I can't die," Amy crawled over to the twins, "Help me keep them awake," Amy said and looked at her fingers noticing they were going a little blue.

At the pawnshop, David, Neal and Killian entered to see Mr Gold and Belle inside.

"It appears our honeymoon is over," Mr Gold said.

"Yeah, there's an emergency. The twins are trapped under ice by a woman with some kind of ice magic," David said.

"And this involves mew because?" Mr Gold asked.

"Because Delphinia is trapped in there too," Killian said.

"The mothers of your grandchildren are trapped, dad," Neal said.

"And you're the blood Dark One. Do something," Killian said.

"Well, I could melt the ice and destroy it with a thought, but that would also destroy the mothers of my grandchildren. Is that what you want?" Mr Gold said.

Killian glared at him and David held him back, "No one's destroying anyone. Now, the woman who has the twins and Del trapped is in there with them, and she's looking for her sister... Name of Anna," David said.

"She thinks she's in town because of something of hers she found in the shop... A necklace," Neal said.

"Is this it?" Belle asked as she handed over an inventory record with a photo of the snowflake necklace.