Steve nods and jumps over a broken railing to get to the panel, and he pulled it out looking at the very complicated piece of machinery.

"What's it look like in there?" Stark asked.

"It seems to run on some form of electricity," Steve said utterly lost.

"Well, your not wrong," Stark said.

Change Of View

"We need a full evac in the lower hanger bay," Nick told Hill and she nodded.

Hill walked off and in her way something rolled across the ground, her eyes widened when she realized what it was,"GRENADE!" she shouted and dived out of the way as it went off, injuring and disorienting everyone.

Fury ducked behind the table and shot at the open entrance, where the bad guys shot back.

Agent Barton pulled an arrow from his quiver and fired it hitting a monitor as the sides opened and plugged itself into the computer making every monitor start glitching.

Fury braced himself for the fall but it didn't happen the carrier was still floating, the turbines running strong with the exception of the one Stark and Cap were working on.

Fury also noticed the pain in his side that he got from the grenade was gone, and when he looked around everyone else didn't seem to be in pain either.

Fury put a finger to his comm as he spoke,"Stiles, do you copy?"

There was the sound of static before an answer,"What... the... hell... does copy... even mean?"

Rewind

Stiles ran through the halls going down several sets of stairs till he reached the engine room.

Stiles looked around till he finally found it, Stiles approached the cables and tore them out till he found the right ones.  Stiles growled in pain as the electricity started to arc around the cramped space.

Stiles took several deep breaths closing hie eyes in concentration, as he started to take the pain of everyone on the hell carrier giving him more power as he pushed energy into the cables giving a digital command as he did so, to keep the turbines spinning.

Stiles' veins turned completely black as he roared in pain, and his eyes shot open glowing a bright blue.

Stiles' skin started to burn off from the electricity, but still he persevered.  

In the wreckage Loki's staff started to glow brighter, golden light starting to pierce through the blue casing, as the blue faded from Stiles' eyes only to be replaced by a bright gold.

"Stiles, do you copy?" Nick's voice asked over his comm.

"What... the... hell... does copy... even mean?" He asked panting, eyes flickering.

"Where are you?" Fury asked.

"En-Engine room," Stiles stuttered.

"We'll send someone down there, just hold on."

"That might be a problem," Stiles said as there was a loud boom and Hulk and Thor came tumbling in.

Hulk roared at the god of thunder as he punched him away, then he turned to Stiles and roared shaking the carrier.

"Please, don't," Stiles begged weakly.

Hulk stomped over grabbed Stiles and threw him through several walls, Stiles groaned weakly and looking over at the several shocked faces around him.

"If it's okay with you guys, I'm just going to stay here for a second," Stiles groaned out as he laid there on the ground,"I'm about to pass out so if you could get a medic that'd be great."