9 - Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco

Start from the beginning

"Noona, I don't think Namjoon hyung should hear about this for now..." Jungkook said.

"KIM YERIM!!!"

A familiar deep voice startled the three of us. Jungkook let her go in an instance. Both Jungkook and Yeri's face are tainted with horror.

"I think it's too late guys," I said as I feel a tall presence on my back.

"Yerim-ah, what are you do-" Namjoon said beside me. His words cut out as he recognises another tall man beside his sister.

"Jungkook? What are... WOAH! YOU WENT OUT TOGETHER?" he said, flabbergasted.

Ah, here we go... His protective brother mode is switched on.

"Yes!" Yeri said in a challenging tone while linking her arm with Jungkook. Jungkook looking down at his arm in confusion.

"So this is why you've been bothering me with your presence at my office lately? To see him?"

Yerim smile sheepishly, "I'm not a child anymore, Oppa! I can date!"

"Not when you promise to finish your thesis first, you don't. Wait until mom and dad heard about this."

"No, wait until mom and dad hear that you two are dating! They will book the wedding venue at once!"

Okay, I should save these two youngsters before all hell breaks loose.

"Now, now," I said as Namjoon take a deep breath to prepare a counter-attack, "I think it's getting late and Jungkook has to take yerim home, isn't it?"

I wink to Jungkook and Yeri, trying to usher the two young love away.

"Fine! I won't talk if you don't, Kim Yerim!" Namjoon said in which yeri answer with sticking her tongue out, "And you, Jungkook, drive her home safely! we'll talk the first thing on Monday."

"Su... Sure, Hyung," Jungkook stuttered.

"Alright then, don't want to make Mr Choi wait for too long," I said, dragging Namjoon away to the exit, "See you guys!"

Taehyung's PoV
Present-day

"Let's try what we haven't tried."

Sooyoung said as her face buried in the menu.

"I lived in Italy, though. I have tried almost everything," I smile at her, "Let's try what YOU haven't tried."

"Ok," She said, "So far I have tried spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, fusilli, Lasagna, and I think Gnocchi."

"That is so much already," I said, "Now what about ravioli or cannelloni."

"They are stuffed pasta, aren't they?" She asks which I answer with a nod, "I haven't tried any of them, I think."

Ravioli is a type of pasta where a filling is enveloped by a thin layer of pasta dough. It is usually served with a sauce or broth. Ravioli are usually square in shape, but sometimes found in circular form and doesn't rule out the possibility to be in any other outline. Ricotta cheese and spinach are some ingredients that traditionally used as fillings.

Cannelloni, on the other hand, is another type of pasta with a filling that is cylindrical in shape. It is customarily served baked and covered in sauce, almost like a lasagna. Popular stuffings include spinach and minced beef, while the sauce is generally tomato.

"Ok, then ravioli and cannelloni it is!" I said, "What filling would you like?"

"What's good? What would you recommend?"