But before Jungkook say something Jisoo cut him off and said, "Yah Tae....he will do his dinner later and by the way he is just a servant of yours like you say then why are you treat him like your precious gems. Huh!!"

Jungkook feels so hurt after hearing this. That his husband treat him like a servant, that person whom he loved the most. His heart aching so much after hearing so many hurtful words. So he just ran towards his room and started crying so badly.

"What the hell Jisoo, why are you say all these things. He is just stand behind me like a good husband and you....leave it." Taehyung said, half-yelled at her.

She just rolled her eyes and said, "why are you yelled at me? I just said that things which you say to me. You don't love me i know. Go, go to your husband and love him."

Taehyung just sighed and said, "ok my girl, i am so sorry. Please forgive me sweetheart, you know i love you more than anything."

Then they both continue do their dinner with so much fun. They kiss, hug and compliment each other. But little thing they know that Jungkook look at them with his sad and glossy eyes but with a little smile on his lips.

No one share their precious things to anyone and here Jungkook loves his husband and he is the most precious thing for him still he share his husband with someone else.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

After that night Jungkook don't say anything to Taehyung well he never talk to Taehyung because his husband is always busy but now he try to ignore him because he is so hurt.

Now he, his husband and his family members are sitting on the coach, talking about some random things.

In front of their parents they both are acting like a good husbands. They show that they are working on their relation which is worked.

Their parents are really happy to see their sons like this. They think it is difficult to handle but their sons easily do it. But little things they know that nothing is good between them.

"Tae and my pretty son-in-law i am very happy to see both of you like this." Mrs.Kim said while smile on her face. "Yes i am also happy so we all are decide to give you a break and send both of you for a honeymoon." Mr.Kim said.

Taehyung and Jungkook are shock when they heard what's their parents said, because they are not talking properly with each others yet and here their parents send them to the honeymoon.

"But dad i can't go i have many works on office and i don't want to annoyed anyone to handle the company. Main thing if i go, then whom i let to manage or handle the company? Huh!" Taehyung said try to stop his parents not to send them outside of the country because he don't want to go with Jungkook.

Also Jungkook know that Taehyung don't want to go with him so he also try to stop his parents. "Dad i also can't go. My exams are near and i have to prepare for them." He said.

"Yahh both of you don't worry we all manage everything. Taehyung you don't have to stress about your office because i already talk with Namjoon to handle it for you. And Kookie you also don't want to worry anything because i already talk with your professor." Mr.Jeon said with a small smile.

"Now both of you go and enjoy your little honeymoon. You go to Switzerland. You both go to their day after tomorrow. So go and pack your belongings. Make your memories and enjoy my childs." Mrs.Jeon said.

Both the boys can't say anything they just nodded their head as agreement. They show their smile in front of their parents but after their parents left the house everything is became same like always.

Jungkook stand up for go to his room but stopped when Taehyung said, "I don't want to go with you anywhere. But what should i do now? Ufff!!"

He turned around and in these two or half months first time he said something to his husband. "Don't worry i don't go with you. You go with your girlfriend, i also don't go anywhere until you come back so no one will know that i am at home." He said trying to not break down in front of his husband, then he left.

For the first time, in two or half month Taehyung feel something which is he never feel for anyone.

Jungkook said these words so easily that he never believe. He know Jungkook said confidently but he feel how sad and hurt he is when he said those words. No one can share their husband to anyone and here Jungkook is ready to sacrifice him. He don't believe it.

His head is aching from all these thought so he go to his room and lay down on his bed and try to sleep. But all the time his mind clouded by younger.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side Jungkook sat down on the floor while tears flow down from his beautiful bambi eyes. He never thought that how miserable his life become after his marriage.

He always want someone to love him, treat him like his prince, treasure him, protect him but his Taehyung never care for him. So love is so far.

"W-what's w-wrong with m-me? W-why don't y-you lo-love m-me Ta-Tae. WHY?" He said and sobbing badly.

Now only one thought came on his mind that will Taehyung is ever love him back or not?? Is he perfect for him or not?? Is he worth for Taehyung or not??

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

How is it?☺ and any thought???
.
.
.
.
.
A

uthor🐰