CH 1. Cold Beauty

Start from the beginning

He might look as pretty as any happy go lucky wolf out there, but his beauty was just a cover. His teeth can cut through meat like scissors cut paper. He was strong, very strong with super strength. His eyes sharp as laser, while his senses were faster and sharper than any other creature in the mystic world.

With his abilities, his love and loyalty for his pack, his sense of protecting his closed ones were few things which made the pack members admire him. His sense of justice, the way he thinks and the way he judges is all been blessed morally.

When he became the Alpha, he never tried to showoff his power or take advantage of his title. He was always the same Chanyeol that the pack members knew from heart.

"Let's say, I will teach you some good secret moves if you pass our training session today..". Chanyeol said while Sehun only rolled his wolfish eyes.

Right, if only Sehun could catch up to Chanyeol then it would have been a great offer, but guess he has to work hard for it and struggle with his exhaustion.

Sehun as a second in command, a Beta - strong and fast but compared to Chanyeol he was still very much behind. His wolf was not as huge as Chanyeol's but it was huge enough to intimidate other werewolves. His wolf's fur was light-brownish white.

His honey brown eyes were beautiful and sharp that they glowed golden when caution. His speed was enough to live behind most of the wolves ranked the same as him or lower than him.

He was Chanyeol's best friend and on the other hand his closest and most trusted and loyal pal.

Sehun's wolf growled, he couldn't help but reply back with the same frustrating tone. "Training my ass! Running in a downpour which can cut grass. This is a torture!"

Chanyeol howled joyously, ignoring his whining beta and best friend before taking over deeper into the forest. He was feeling so full with all the satisfaction in his heart that his chest bloomed.

For many like Sehun this rain might just be a downpour but for Chanyeol this is his time to set himself free from all his burdens, his frustrations. To feel lighter and more at ease.

When the harsh rain finally slowed down into just a trickle of pitter patter, Chanyeol's wolf finally slowed down at a normal speed for his exhausted and annoyed Beta was about to melt down.

His wolf puffed out small huffs, tongue out as he panted before licking his paws tenderly. His eyes twinkling from all the adrenaline rush.

Slightly Peeking over his shoulder he almost felt guilty.

Sehun slumped down against the bark of the tree, his tongue out as he panted. His eyes closed and breathing harsh. He whimpered from time to time as if in pain.

When he calmed down a bit, his wolfish golden eyes snapped open before they narrowing pointedly towards his over active Alpha. Growling lowly he shook his fur and looked away as if sulking.

Chanyeol's wolfish lips curled again as if he was smiling, his eyes shining with a teasing glint. "Good Job, you caught up to me this time. What say, I show you those moves tomorrow at six in the morning?"

Sehun looked at him again with his wide eyes as if devasted, his mouth before retreating his paws below his wolfish chin.

Chanyeol's jaw hanged low when his mind link exploded with Sehun's voice again. "Have you no mercy over me at all! I love my sleep, no way I'm getting up so early!"

Chanyeol winced when Sehun grumbled again before going back to close his eyes. "I should be thanked for not leaving your stupid ass self all alone again"