Chapter 3 - Aelin

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness, I panicked, I couldn't be back in the coffin. I reached my hand out into the darkness and met with a warm membrane that pulled back to reveal a sun filled room.

"Who the hell are you?"

I sat up, whirling around and pulling a blanket to my chest. A male was sat there, wings tucked behind him.

"What the hell, where am I?" I completely ignored his question.

"You are in my bed, where is my mate and who are you?"

I decided to play it safe.

"I'm Celena Sardothian and I have no idea where or who your mate is."

He stared at me for a while before walking round the bed and opening the door, yelling down the corridor.

"Mor, I need you to come here, now."

He turned back to me; his arms crossed.

"Rhys, it's eight in the morning why do you... what the hell, who is she?"

"I'm not sure, I need your powers."

She nodded at him and he began to ask me questions

"What is your name?"

"Celena Sardothian."

The woman nodded.

"And who are you?"

"I'm most commonly known as Adarlan's Assassin."

Another nod.

"Where is Feyre?"

"I don't even know who that is!"

The woman nodded at the male, Rhys, I think she called him, again. They looked at each other for a bit before she walked out, leaving us alone again.

"Where am I?" I knew wherever he said I wouldn't know it, but it was worth a try.

"The Night Court." He smoothly replied.

"Who are you?" I needed the answer to this, I gave him almost honest answers, he should do the same.

"My name is Rhysand, most people call my Rhys though. I am High Lord of the Night Court. Nuala will show you to a spare room, wash, dress then meet me for breakfast, we need to talk." With that he walked out of the door.