Surprise

Y/N's POV:

Harry Potter. Was here. In Italy!!!!

"Harry what are you doing here?" I ask looking unimpressed as I stand up.

"I spoke to Hermione and she told me you were in Italy with Lucius Malfoy.. I had to come see if this was true and it is!" He said in disgust.

"Erm yes for work, I work for Mr Malfoy and he needed someone to help him with some reports, this is my job Harry.. why do you think there's something going on between us?" I scoff and cross my arms.

"Yes I do think that Y/N.. and how am I to believe that when you are sitting right next to him.. and have his jacket around your shoulders.." he says raising his eyebrows.

"Where am I supposed to sit? 20 meters away from him? And I was cold so he offered his jacket. That doesn't mean anything Harry. Look all I'm doing is my job, you have no right to come out here to see what I'm doing. You aren't my boyfriend and quite frankly you've been a crappy friend lately.. you might as well just go because you won't find anything as there's nothing going on between us, plus Mr Malfoy is married and is very happy.. So you are wrong for suspecting anything!" I say angrily.

"Oh well I am sorry I pushed you away, I was just concerned about you working with.. HIM. Especially being in a different country away from everyone, I thought he kidnapped you at first!!!! But I can see that hasn't happened so.. as long as you are okay that's the main thing anyway I'll go and I will visit you when you are back and we can catch up!" He says giving me a faint smile.

"She's fine with me thank you Mr Potter!!!" Lucius spats. Oh shit, last thing I needed was a fight.

"Harry I am fine, Mr Malfoy has treated me with respect and he's been nothing but polite especially inviting me out here without me having to pay. So I think you are being unfair to him. I will speak to you when I am home!" I say looking at him unimpressed.

Harry gives me a hug and says goodbye, gives Lucius a dirty look and then disappears. I sigh and look at Lucius who had a face of thunder, one thing about him is I don't know what he's going to do next he could take it out on me or storm off, I was still learning how he behaves and how he deals with situations like this.

"Lucius.. you ok?" I ask nervously.

"No I'm fucking not!" He snaps. I put my head down, regretting asking him. Lucius soon realises I was a bit upset and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Oh darling I'm sorry for snapping.. it's not you I'm angry with Y/N it's Harry for turning up when we are supposed to be spending some quality time together, and it's worrying that he might think there is something going on between us and report me to the Ministry, or tell my wife!" He says and sighs.

"We will just have to be more careful, it's my fault for telling Hermione, I think next time I won't say anything then no one will know where I am!" I say looking guilty.

"No no it's not your fault, you are allowed to tell your friends things, we just have to be extra careful like you said. Come on little one let's get back, we can chill by the fire and cuddle up!" He says as he gets up and brushes the sand off his arse and back. I link arms with him and we slowly walk back to the villa chatting away. We decided we wasn't going to let Harry ruin our time away, he had something planned for tomorrow to get our holiday back on track so I was focusing on that instead of Harry I will deal with that when I'm home!

When we got back he got one of the house elves to light the fire pit that was in the garden, he tells me to go make myself comfy and then disappears into the kitchen. Even though it was really hot today by night time the cool Italian breeze was enough to get me shivering so the fire pit was definitely a good idea.