Oikawa nodded quickly.

He thought it was a weird thing to keep sleeping bags in a whole ass mansion but he said nothing.

At night, Oikawa took the time to admire his room even though he knew he would be sleeping in Iwaizumi's.

Still this room had a bathtub that could fit atleast three people. He is so going to save that for later.

Everyone was downstairs trying to set up a bonfire. They all had been pretty tired and just wanted to go to bed but Hana insisted that they enjoy atleast one day (night) before their parents come.

Oikawa took a quick shower then got dressed. He peered outside the room. The hallway was empty. He put on his slippers then walked out of the room.

The house was too big. Big and dark. The whole place looked like a vampire palace. It had endless hallways leading to even darker rooms.

Why don't these people just get brighter lights? there are built in lights in the staircases but they can't get brighter lights?

Oikawa soundlessly made this way towards downstairs— he stopped suddenly.

Muffled noises came from inside a door to his left. Oikawa's moments halted. It sounded like someone was being gagged—

"Ah— nha—Hana

???????

"Fucking— whore," the person panted, "You really like to run your mouth. Where's that Sakura now?"

"Puh—please—

"Please what?"

"I'll— ahh. I'll behave— AH

"Fucking slut

Oikawa's eyes widened and he slapped a hand to his mouth, his face flustered with a bright blush. What the hell was happening? Hana couldn't even stand Sakura. And now this?

Fucking.

They were really going at it oh my god—

"nhaaa, ah, Hana. harder

A whip sounded

Oikawa took his slippers in his hand, running all the way to the stairs like his life depended on it.

When he reached downstairs Iwaizumi and others were nowhere to be seen. He accidentally caught a glimpse of of himself in a mirror and his face morphed into a look of horror. His face was red and hot. He quickly fixed his hair and patted his cheeks, blowing air out.

After a few minutes of wandering around, trying to calm himself down, Oikawa found the backyard. He heard loud laughs as he pushed the glass sliding door open. Stepping outside and feeling the cold breeze on his face was heaven.

Iwaizumi's attention snapped towards him and he patted the deckchair beside the one he was sitting in.

Oikawa went over and sat down.

"Welcome back." Makki smiled at him. Oikawa grinned back.

Iwaizumi straight up slapped his hand onto Oikawa's forehead, "Are you okay? You're burning up. If you get sick I'll kick your ass."

"You look like a tomato." Bokuto stated. Atsumu snorted, "you're fuckin adorable, Bo." Bokuto rewarded him with a grin.

Oikawa blew him a kiss, "I'm okay." I just heard your friend and sister going at it . No biggie. hate fucking. WHIPS. Apparently your friend likes being called a whore! nope! I didn't hear anything—

The latter elbowed him.

They ate s'mores in comfortable silence. Makki didn't even bother to make s'mores, just licked spoonfuls of melted chocolate straight from the bowl.

Atsumu cleared his throat, "ya' know, Iwaizumi-san. Ya should've told us yer parents are homophobic."

"Oh— right I'm sorry. I was awfully worried I completely forgot tell you guys I know it can be triggering—

"Oh!," Atsumu snorted, "that's not it for me. I'm sure my dad loves Omi-kun more than he loves me. It's just ya know, if you had told me I would've brought my rainbow furry fox suit."

Dead silence.

Everyone stared at him. Oikawa and Makki were the only two smiling, amused.

". . . Okay I'm just going to ignore the thing you just said—

"Oh yeah! Tsum-Tsum, I have a owl one— ohoo we can match!" Bokuto highfived him.

"You guys are fucking icons." Makki crackled.

"Cat ears for everyone else," kuroo snorted, "I have loads. Bought them for Kenma. You know, for when we. . . ," he winked. Atsumu made a gagging gesture.

"Well? Are they rainbow?" Mattsun asked, completely unbothered.

"Well no—

Atsumu slapped his thigh, "Then there's no point man! I just wanna let his parents know I'm fucking gay nd' proud. Also make them hella uncomfortable, that woulda been funny."

Everyone nodded, having understood the point.

Their attention all at once shifted to Iwaizumi who was furiously blushing, "are ya' okay? . . . Iwaizumi-san. . . ?"

"Huh? Oh yeah... I was— uh still thinking about Tooru in cat-ears."

"Iwa-chan!!"

Please check out the sketches I made lmao im way too invested in this fic.

I won't be able to post for a few days atleast cause I'm moving to a new city so Idk when I'll have internet. Thanku for being patient !

I love u guys!!! Thank u for loving this book :)

- Mino/author-chan