Stop Stop It

A/N: I changed the book cover because the old one sucks o-o

____________________________

Stop it, you're driving me crazy

Stop it, I can't take it anymore

Stop it, please stop baby stop it

Stop it, please stop please stop it

-Stop Stop It by GOT7

...

After they went to a theme park, the atmosphere between Tobio, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi improved. There were still awkwardness and slight tension but they were able to talk more comfortably, though it was Oikawa that was doing most of the talking.

The same evening after they date-not-date, Oikawa made a chat including the three of them and flooded the chat with the photos taken during the day. The chat also served as a three-way communication between them.

At first, Tobio just opens the chat and reads, he never replied. But when Oikawa suddenly called him out for it, he started talking more. Tobio had discovered that Oikawa is a memer? Tobio's not sure if it was the correct term. Every topic, every chat, Oikawa always has a meme for it.

And Oikawa has taken it as a personal offense when Tobio admitted that he doesn't know what a meme is. From then on, the older setter made it his personal mission to teach Tobio meme culture. Iwaizumi on the other hand, left the chat when Oikawa started flooding the chat with memes to 'educate' Tobio about it.

Tobio added him back.

If he was going to suffer, so does Iwaizumi.

...

Today was the last day of the tutoring, and tomorrow would be the exams. If Tobio says so himself Oikawa and Iwaizumi were better teachers than the ones at school. Oikawa made sure to thoroughly teach the material while Iwaizumi prepared various exercises that help Tobio apply the knowledge and see which ones he was having trouble with.

The two also shared some tips and shortcuts to use when studying and using volleyball to help Tobio absorb the material better. In memorization, they used their old signals in middle school to associate the material with. They also used some of their old plays to help Tobio tackle math problems. They read volleyball rule books written in English to hone Tobio's grammar, spelling, and translation skills. They even used volleyball positions as characters to understand literature!

If anything, Tobio was ready to take on the exams.

Tobio was finishing the last of his exercise sheets when he glanced at the clock and saw that it was time for dinner.

"Would you be eating here for dinner?" Tobio asked, because he was taught to be polite and how to treat guests properly.

"Won't your father not like it?" Iwaizumi asked, "It was one of his rules – no staying over."

"I think that only applies in sleeping over," Tobio replied with a shrug as he handed his exercise sheet to the wing spiker to check, "It was getting a bit late to cook, so how about we order take out?"

"I'll pay," Oikawa answered as he brought out his phone, "There's this Japanese place I wanted to try."

"Do they have curry? And I'll be the one paying, I was the one who offered," Tobio answered.

"No, I will."

"No, I will."

"Me."

"Then you can just go home," Tobio huffed as he took back the paper that Iwaizumi has checked. A perfect score!