Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???

Začať od začiatku

"I also thought that he's not that type of guy but I'm also wrong, I also trust him that he will love you because I thought he's a kind person but I guess I'm also wrong. I keep pushing him to you and I even help him to have you and I'm really disappointed by it, I also feel so betrayed." Chimon said.

"Why does everybody want to hurt me? Why does everybody want to deceived me? Is it fun to play me? Is it fun hurting me?" I said with a hint of desperation.

"Gun..."

"As far as I know I didn't hurt anyone, I always treat people nicely and good. I'm not mean to others, I Tried my best to help them when I can but why do I have to experience all of this? Do I really deserve this?" I said while continuesly crying.

"No! You don't deserve this! No one deserve this." Chimon said.

"It came back Chimon, All the memories, All the pain, All the suffering. The wounded I'm trying to hide is open again because of him. It flashes through my mind like it just happened yesterday, The pain that I felt before came back. It hurt Chimon It hurts...." I said while looking down, Tears continuesly falling into my eyes nonstop.

"I'm sorry Gun... I'm sorry..." He said and I can see that a tear fall on his eyes.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I ask

"Because partly it was my fault, I'm the reason why you met each other, I even help him right? So it's also my fault." He said.

"No! You're not involve on what he's doing, you also thought that his feelings for me is genuine that's why you help him. You're also a victim here." I said.

The trauma that I've experience before came back, I thought I'm already okay, that I already move on but I'm wrong. The wound is still here hiding inside me waiting for someone to open it again.

"Shhh I'm here for you Gun... I'm just here... I promise I will not betray you... I promise I will protect you at all cost." Chimon said while comforting me.

"Thank you... Thank you Chimon Thank you for always being there when I need, even If I don't you're still there... I'm really thankful to have you in my life." I said sincerely.

"Stop crying okay? I'm just here for you..." Chimon said.

I'm really lucky to have Chimon in my life.

___

We're at a café near our school because Chimon and I decided to skip our subject for a while because of my situation.

"Are you feeling better now?" Chimon ask after he take a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah I calm down a little but I'm still hurt." I said.

"Gun... What if the girl is lying? what are you gonna do about it?" He ask.

"What made you think that she's lying? she's clearly not." I said with a hopeless tone in my voice.

"I'm just thinking okay? We have to think of the possibilities." He said.

"Hmm... Then somehow I will forgive Off because his affair to that girl is just a lie and he's clearly not cheating or using me. Maybe that will do but I can't promise that I can be the same like before to him because I'm already wounded." I said.

"Then I wish it's just a lie, I know you're happy with him because I can see that through your eyes. I wish that you're the only one that he loves." He said.

"But it's not.... It's impossible Chimon Because if he's just lying to me then maybe he's right here beside me telling his explanation, telling me that it's just a lie and beg for my forgiveness. But do you see him right now? no, then that means that it's true.... It's true...." I said and tears starts falling into my eyes when I remember what happened earlier.