inSane

Previous~

Y/N: " I simply became stronger. which is how I should be when that brother of mine kills my last string of hope."

Letz start ~

A/N : Sorry for the picture change

A/N : Sorry for the picture change. Imagine it's still the same LOL

Hoseok POV

I couldn't believe what i hear. Yoongi, what exactly did you do or is it just somethng GD tell her. What actually happen? I move back and put on an alert stand ready to fight. I know Yoongi ask me to not hurt you but I dont have any choice now do I?

Hoseok : "Y/N, please. What has gotten into you? Is it brainwashed huh?! Or did they tell you something? Y/N, everything they said is a lie. Don't believe th- "

Y/N : " Shut up. Whatever they say, lie or not, it doesnt matter. The fact that you all betray my trust and deceive me is true. It there and its real. So save your words and take me on hoseok."

I didnt even have time to prepare and she is already infront of me, launching her punches. Damn! She is good. How hard did she train? Ugh. Even i will find this hard to deal with.

Y/N : " HAHAHAHAHA... Hoseok, you've gone weak."

Hoseok : " Well you seems to have grown strong Y/N"

We continued to fight while saying thing to provoke each other.

On the other hand,

Yoongi POV

Yoongi : " Hoseok! Hoseok! Reply you dipshit

Yoongi : " Hoseok! Hoseok! Reply you dipshit. No we cant go on like this, Koya keep tracking while Tae, Chim and Kook go infiltrate and find Hoseok. Were gonna drop the plan, RJ get ready to go back anytime."

Everyone : " Yes Boss !! "

They all go inside and do their own job. Beating people and finding Hoseok and Y/N. While namjoon tried to gain more access, the computer starts to make a sound and the screen goes red.

 While namjoon tried to gain more access, the computer starts to make a sound and the screen goes red

We were shock on what was going on but then a screen pop up and it said

" Stop and go back. Better not knowing, Curiosity kill the cat right? Y/N will be safe here so retreat and go back unless you wanna kill yourself, then please do whatever you want. Bangtan, i won't remind again, Stay away from Y/N, unless you wanna die at the hand or the Red Queen. "

Yoongi: "There is no sender but for sure they know who we are. Y/N, lil sis, what has gotten into you? "

Y/N : " I grown strong Brother. "

I look to my left to see the door open and Y/N face poped out with beaten up hoseok on her hand. We were shocked and unprepared but it's Y/N. We can still negotiate.

Yoongi: "Y-Y/N, Hi, how have you been."

Y/N : " owh, me? Ive been good oppa.... is that what you exect me to say? You ask me how i've been? I have been through hell and back brother, and i do it for you, to have your head on my platter." But chasing an easy caught mouse is not fun so go back and take hoseok with you. Next time you see me, might be your last. Dear brother."

She tossed unconscious hoseok to the van and goes back inside the club. I cant believe it, Y/N, what did they do to you? I look down and said,

Yoongi: " Pull back, we are going back right now. Call the others."

I command my team as I watch my sister's back slowly disappear. Sister, wait for me, I'll let you free from those shackles covered in blood.

As Y/N goes back inside to clean the mess, she looks back to right after I tossed Hoseok to the van, Jungkook and Tae show up. I look over to them as they stare at me blankly. I know, they still expect me to be as how I used to be. A kind and naive girl who knows nothing. That live in a house made of candy. Sweet and pure without knowing the dangers outside. But it's all too late. They should have just told me rather than lie to me. This is me now. This has become who I am and I like how strong I felt. The feeling of power, to protect those who I hold dear. I won't let him take it away from me. I'll keep it safe even if I have to stain my hand with his blood. My only brother, you used to be my only hope. The fact that you're not proven dead was my hope to continue living. But even when you found me you act like you didn't know me. I will no longer feign ignorance. 

I will be stronger, stronger than now.

A/N : " sorry guys, I've been facing lots of problems these days so I've been unable to update. I'll try to update faster for the next chapter. I have another version of this story in Goodnovel with the title Grey's Rose or you can look up Lexi Stellar. If yall interested with how the story proceeds, check them out in Grey's Rose."

Jungkook : " Hey why did you tell them I've bought you ice cream! They took mine!! "
A/N :" hush Hunny, it's just ice cream, you can buy more, one for me too. " * wriggle eyebrow*
Jungkook :" A/N !!!! Go back here !!!"
A/N : " well then people, cao. don't forget to check out the book and leave some comments. Love ya!!! " * Run like flash*