"Damn did they have the girl a day before the wreck" I asked looking at this small baby in front of me that was now my responsibility. "No" chanel said then glared at me. "I didn't think I was gone have to raise raise her, I thought she was gone be at least two" I said observing the baby. "I think she kinda look like us" chanel said and I busted out laughing. "Girl this baby don't look shit like us stop playin ole crazy tail self" I said waving her off and she hit my arm. "Shut up yes she do" she said and I shrugged "eh". "Pick her up" she said after a while gesturing to the baby and I looked her up and down "For what" I asked and she squinted her eyes at me. "Fine" I mumbled rolling my eyes then picked her up. "What's her name" I asked looking at her while she chewed on her little hands. "How the hell i'm supposed to know this yo damn baby cookie" Chanel said looking at me like I was crazy. "I'm gone name her Dagga" I said smiling. Hell no. "Hell yea" I said nodding my head still smiling and dagga smiled back at me kicking her little legs.

"What the hell does that even mean" chanel asked and I looked over at her with a smirk. "Weed" I said and she shook her head "No, pick sum else" she said and I waved her off. "Girl this my baby" I said looking back at dagga. You not naming my baby that shit. "Shut up it's what i'm calling her". "Well ain't you gone tell the baby who you is" chanel said and I looked at her confused. "What the hell you mean" I asked her and she smacked her lips "Tell her who you are Nigga introduce yo self" she said and I nodded. "Hello nice to meet you I'm Roman zolanski but everybody think I'm Onika what's your name" I said and Chanel hit me in the back of my head. "Do it right fool" she said and I huffed "Man damn you said introduce myself that's what the hell I just did". "Do it I'm baby talk" she said and I groaned "doing too much" I mumbled to my self mugging Chanel.

"Hi baby i'm dada" I said in a baby voice "Say da-da" I said still talking to the baby and chanel hit me in the back of my head again making me flinch. "It's mommy bitch" she said and I mugged her before turning back to dagga. "I'm gone kill yo TT" I said and she giggled reaching for my nose. "Why you and bey always doing that" I said smiling while she messed with my nose. She smiled at me then scratched my nose making me hiss "Ouch girl" I said and she squealed laughing "That's not funny you hurt mommy" I said and she smiled. "Just like Beyoncé ass smiling at my pain and shit" I said then bucked at her.

"Bubba" I heard bey call out faintly and I handed the baby to chanel "I'll be back" I said then I walked to the restroom with bey. "Out" she said reaching for me pouting "Ok stink hold on" I said then grabbed a big towel streaching it across me. "Come on boo" I said and she stood up, I picked her up wrapping the towel around her and took her out the tub. Then I dried her off, lotioned her down, and got her dress in the clothes I got out of my room. "Are you ok" I asked her after I was done checking on her mental state. I know she in her baby mind right now but she still was just kidnapped. She nodded then laid her head on me "baby" I called out to her lowly and she looked up at me. I pecked her lips a few times then said "I love you" . she blushed and looked down hiding her face. "Say it back" I said softly lifting her head making her look at me "I love you too" she said and I smiled.

"Come on lets go lay down" I said then walked us into my room. We got in the bed and I put on spongebob. Bey rolled over laying on top of me and started rubbing my cheek while sucking her thumb looking at the tv. I notice every time she's tired she rub my cheek. That's weird. It's cute. It's not. After a few minutes her hand dropped from my face and I knew she was sleep. I waiter there a while just to be sure then I carefully slipped from under there and gave her my pillow to cuddle. "I'll be back baby" I said to her then kissed her head.

I grabbed my guns and put them on my waist then I put my shoes on. I grabbed my phone then I walked out going into the living room. "I'm about to go" I said to chanel and she groaned "Shut yo ass up you done already made me take everybody else to annie house" I said and she shrugged "I ain't the damn homeless shelter" she said and I flicked her off. "Can you treat bey cuts and bruises, I don't have time" I said and she nodded "