Backstory

It all started 19 years ago. When Avery and Klaus met. They instantly fell in love. They ended up getting married and started living their live happily as a married couple until one day out of the blue Klaus left without a single word said. And that really hurt Avery not just because her husband up and left but because she had just found out that she was pregnant with his child but she then decided that she'd move in with her brothers and to never tell Klaus about this child. She figured if she wasn't enough for him to stay them he shouldn't have the right of being a father to her child. But after giving birth and raising her. Avery was happy to see that her daughter at the age of 16 took in a small child that was let at their doorstep with nothing but a letter saying take care of my little one for me once she turned 18 she legally adopted Elliot as her child and had gotten engaged to her boyfriend and the father of her soon to be children. But not long after they found out Chloe was pregnant her fiancé had died in a horrible plane crash. She then gave birth to 3 beautiful babies. Which leads us to where we are now. Although life isn't so easy for Chloe. I mean her fiancé just died a couple months ago. She gave birth to 3 wonderful children and adopted a little boy that she's been taking care of but along with that she found out her mom doesn't have long to live. Nature is not happy with her for being alive as both witch and vampire. So they put a curse on her. She doesn't have long to live. But continue reading to learn what's all gonna happen in Chloes life.