1

The roar of an engine died down outside Seventh Heaven as a tall, lanky man with blonde hair dismounted from his bike. It was a scene that has repeated itself over and over again every night at different hours. The faint jingling sound of keys soon followed and the man fumbled with the door lock a moment before creeping slowly into the darkened room within.

His sparkling, mako blue eyes scanned the dimly lit room, glancing over the many empty tables and chairs arranged in neat rows about the room. He quietly closed the heavy door behind him.

As he crept across the room, he noted that it was very clean and orderly. The floors and tables were polished to an almost sparkling sheen while the bottles behind the bar counter were placed in neatly on the shelves behind, just like every night after the bar closed. Every item and piece of furniture was in its place, but something in the room seemed to be out of place and it caught his attention.

Jungkook slowly approached what appeared to be a sleeping man in one of the chairs at the bar table. He carefully walked up to him, being extra cautious as to not make any sounds that may startle or stir him from his slumber. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he took in the sight of him, his head resting peacefully on his arms.

He always does this...