All Of The Worries (2)

Comenzar desde el principio

FRIDAY

Zipping his jacket, Shawn looked in the mirror. Sallow, but hiding his feelings as best as possible. Although he didn't act it, he was nervous. He hadn't seen his family in over a year, and the day they'll finally see each other was the day he and his wife were introducing their newly adopted children. Just then, Shawn noticed a shadow reflecting in the mirror. When he turned around, he was mesmerized. Beyoncé was wearing simple dark denim jeans with a gold and white short sleeved top that glistened in the sunlight, shining in through the window. Her hair was slightly curled.

"How long you been standing there?" Shawn asked.

Bey walked over to him, her long curls bouncing on her back. He loved the sight of her beautiful eyes staring at him. She stood on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Long enough to know you look good trying to make yourself look all perfect," Beyoncé said with a smirk.

Shawn leaned his head in closer, and pushed her chin up.

"Oh really?" He whispered.

Bey could feel his breath hit her lips, and smell his minty toothpaste. She leaned in as far as she could so the tips of their noses could meet, giving her husband a small butterfly kiss.

"I love you," Bey said, letting go of Shawn's neck, and shrinking to normal size.

"I love you too," he replied.

"Let's go make sure the kids ready to go," she suggested.

Shawn put his hand out, motioning for Bey to head out first. "After you, baby thug." He smirked.

-

Tina had just finished helping Blue pack her suitcase. She spent half the time removing copious amounts of toys and other unnecessary items from the child's bag. Blue didn't understand why she couldn't bring at least five of her stuffed animals and all of the Barbies she wanted. To her, clothes weren't a necessity for this trip. She was alright with the outfit she had on. The woman had to convince the child to pick four outfits since she put the clothes her mother hand picked out for her  back into her closet. Afterwards, Tina and Blue headed to Halle's room to assist.

"Nuh Uh, this don't go with that," Tina surveyed the clothes splayed out on her bed.

Halle wasn't paying any attention. She was far too excited for her trip to New York. She busied herself taking mirror selfies with her younger sister to start her documentation of the entire weekend.

"You hear me?" Tina called over her shoulder.

"Mama set that out. I didn't pick it," she made duck lips in the mirror while Blue copied her every movement.

The woman shook her head and made her way to Halle's closet to find something that wouldn't clash. Just then Bey entered the room with Shawn close behind.

"Halle, your clothes were set out last night for a reason. How come they not in your bag?" The blonde asked. 

"Cause you don't know how to pick out clothes," Tina's disembodied voice came from the closet.

Bey smacked her lips, "ma we gotta go. We don't have time to be playing fashion police."

The woman waltzed back into the room carrying three totally different combinations of clothes and placed them in Halle's suitcase. "Well my grand baby not about to be seen in whatever that was you picked out. Even Blue put her clothes back."

"We going to see family, they don't need to be dressed to the nines." Shawn pressed the intercom and called for Chloe to come to Halle's room with her bags.