Chpt. 14 A Big Mess

Ariel's POV

What the hell is touching my nose!? Maybe I'm just dreaming. Yah it's just a dream.

Then something went across my nose but it felt like sandpaper.

Not a dream.

I opened my eyes to see the cat's head over my face. It licked my nose again and that's what the sandpaper feeling was.

"Why can't your tongue be any softer?" I said to the cat.

All it did was 'meow' and walked off.

"Are you talking to my cat?" I heard Katy mumble. Well slur, I could barely hear her.

"I hate that cat." I said. "It woke me up."

"How long did we sleep?" She ask sitting up while rubbing her eyes that were half open.

"I don't even know what time it is." I said sitting up also.

Katy looked around the room and then made a straight face.

"We fell down the stairs again didn't we." She said. "Yah pretty much. I remember we were going to my house...." I stopped and both of our eyes got big.

I looked over at the clock and it said 9:30.

"Katy we still have to go to my house and pack!" I yelled and attempted to stand up but failed miserably by slipping.

"Fuck!" I said holding my knee I came down on. While I was looking at my knee, Katy was laughing her ass off.

"Quit laughing and help me get your crap in the car." I said and she slowly got up.

I grabbed my car keys and phone and headed to the car. I popped the trunk and let Katy put her suitcase in the back. She then joined me in the front seat.

"So I don't think we're going to get an good sleep." Katy said.

"Sure we will. We already slept for what? Three hours?" I said and she just opened her mouth in a 'O' shape and faced the front.

We arrived to my house and rushed in to start packing. As soon as I was about to unlock the door, it was already unlocked.

I looked at Katy and then the garage and realized moms car wasn't home.

"You always lock your door. Did you forget this time?" Katy whispered.

"No I always lock it. I never forget. Never." I said and slowly pushed open the door. My hand flew to my mouth and I teared up a little.

Picture frames were on the floor broken, the tv was off it's stand busted and in the kitchen there was so many broken dishes and food everywhere.

My head shot up toward the stairs when I heard a creak. Katy was clenching to a spatula while I grabbed a big kitchen knife.

I looked at her with the stupidest look ever and pointed at the spatula. She just shrugged her shoulders and look towards the stairs again.

This time it sounded they were opening doors in another room. Either the guest room, my room, or the bathroom.

I started to slowly walk up the stair low to the floor. When I made it to the top I stopped and listened for any movement over the carpet.

Something came from the right so I motioned Katy to go downstairs in the closet under the stairs. She nodded and left my side.

I listened again and it still sounded like they were in the room to the right.

Guest room closet.

I hurried to my room on the left and into my second closet and cracked it open.

You see, my second closet is connected to the guest room closet so I have no clue if the person heard me or not. And also the reason the door is cracked, I have six mirrors in my room so I can see if anyone is about to come into my room and if anyone is approaching the closet I'm in now without them seeing me.

My breathing gets heavier when I hear footsteps leave the other closet connected to mine. They start to become louder again towards my room. I barely see a figure approach my room but can't make out who it is by the little light in the room.

They're walking towards my first closet and open the door forcefully. Closing it, they look around the room finding the second closet. The closet I'm in.

Shit.

Ok Ariel, grow some lady balls and be ready to kill the guy or girl or whatever they are.

Once they got close enough I jumped out onto them and pinned to the floor. Shit this guy is strong! He already flipped me over and pinned me down. Fuck you puny weak body.

I managed to knee him in the balls and straddle him again. I'm ready to stab the guy but notice he's wearing a mask. Time to see who you are.

I pulled the mask off to reveal to robber.

"What the fuck Miguel!!!! Why did you fuck up my house and now I'm almost about to kill you!?" I yelled. Now I was really mad. If anyone remembers Miguel, Aaron's friend or Brad's friend, yah the one who raped me, is now the robber but I have no clue why.

"I'm sorry this wasn't all me. Brad set me up to this and he said if I do this he'd kill me." He said with his hands up and looked at the knife and back at me. I noticed I was about to stabbed him so I put down the knife.

"But how did you get in? I always locked the door." I asked.

"He gave me this key." Miguel said holding up the key.

How the fuck did he get that!?!

"I don't know! Don't look at me!" He yelled.

I really need to quit saying things out loud.

I got off him and leaned against my wall. I covered my face and heavily sighed.

Next thing I hear is Katy coming in yelling like a howling banshee swinging her spatula in the air and stops noticing I'm not killing Miguel.

"Who the hell is this?" She asks.

"Long story." We both said.

"So are we still going then?" Katy asked.

"Going where?" I asked.

"On tour." She simply said.

I completely forgot. How do I go on your with the boys with half of my house destroyed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo sorry I haven't updated in like billions of years!!!! I've been busy but here it is!!! 😊
I tried making this one log and I really don't know if it is but I'm still so sorry.

DONT HATE ME!!! 😫😫😫

1100 READS
&
20 VOTES

Love, Raygan 💕