Ch.24

◦•●◉✿ Dance ✿◉●•◦

"Care to dance?"

Almost every bystander comically falls to the ground, having not expected the question, though only the hokage had truly understood the meaning behind her words.

It was her last straw.

"Everyone! Retreat, now!" Immediately, all shinobi began to fall back.

All except one concerned sensei who stepped back slightly.

"Kakashi! You must leave!"

"I'm her sensei! I need to protect her!" The hokage shakes his head.

"Trust me. If you stay too close, the only person who will be affected in any way is you." Kakashi takes one last sneak at his stubborn hatred-filled eyed, student.

"Be safe, Keiko-Chan..."

"Tell me, Orochimaru. Why did you go after my family?" The young figure  stands in her susanoo with arms crossed over her chest as Orochimaru stands on the head of a single snake since all the others had been annihilated by Keiko.

"Your father was said to have the strongest sharingan at the time..." He looks her up and down.

"Though I never imagined it would have this much power..." 

"Surely, Uchiha Itachi was much more popular?"

"Not at the time, no."

Keiko had been suppressing her anger this entire fight, and she hid them well.

Other than the fact that she completely blew up when her family was mentioned, but no one needed to know that right?   

"Orochimaru. Do you know how many times you stabbed my father?" She closes her eyes. "Six. That's how many."

"So what of it?"

"I'm going to give you sixty. Add that to the amount of wounds you had given my mother, brother and grandfather and that's about...As much as I want. So, I say six hundred for now."

"Tch! As if you could beat me!"

"Perhaps..." Her susanoo left leg appears, her eyes slowly worsening and full susanoo form almost completed.