Taking my ponytail down I sprayed my hair with water and brushed it into a high top bun. Swooping my edges I put my earrings in and stood up.

Spraying vanilla perfume on myself I grabbed my purse and put my charger and airpods in it.

Putting on my apple watched I grabbed my phone and car keys and slung my purse over my shoulder.

Walking downstairs I seen my dad counting money.

"Hey dad" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Morning Hani here" he said pushing a stack towards me.

"You know I still have the stack from last time" I said pushing it back.

"Oh okay well look I got a business trip coming up and ima be gone for 2 weeks" he said looking at me.

"You gone be straight here by yourself or do you wanna come with me" he asked.

"I can stay I'll be good I got the the gang and stuff to keep me company" I said looking back at him. "Ok" he said while putting the money up in a duffel bag.

"I gotta bounce you rey leave" he asked me. Shaking my head yea he kissed my head and walked out the door. Getting some of the food I ate and drunk some apple juice.

Finishing my food I put my plate and cup in the sink. Wiping my mouth I set the alarm and walked outside. Locking the door I walked to my Mercedes and got in.

Starting it up I connected to the Bluetooth and played some Moneyybagg. Today was one of those days that I didn't really feel like being bothered with. I really wanted to sleep all day. My dad finna leave for 2 weeks and I'm finna be bored in the house.

I only want Mirr there with me because he's all I'm thinking about. Forget KP I thought to myself while I pulled up.

Turning my car off I got and locked my doors. Walking up to the door I knocked. "Who is it" I heard Ty say.

He opened the door. "In-lawwww what's up" he said.

"Waving I walked in as he shut the door and locked it.

Walking in the living room KP and I locked eyes. Sitting next to Mirr on the couch I got on my phone.

"Best you straight" Mirr whispered to me. Nodding my head yea Mora sent me a text.

Bestie M💕
U straight?

Yes ma'am

u not what's wrong Hani

I don't know . It's just not my day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok best I love u

Ok I love you more

"Inlaw" Ty said. Lifting my head up I looked at him.
"Huh hit this" he said passing me the blunt.

"No I'm ok" I said giving a soft smile. They all looked at me shocked.

"Hoe ass prolly pregnant" KP tried to mumble. I just laughed to myself. "If you got some to say to me then say it" I said getting mad.