They were talking too each when I saw Sooho and Byeol walk up to the man in the suit. It looked like Byeol was trying to hold Sooho back.

Sooho seemed to be in heavy conversation. All of sudden I heard my mom yelling behind me.

"Mr. Lee!"

She tried to go towards him but I stopped her.

"Mom, you're still here?"

I asked.

"I had to talk to Juyoung's teacher."

She smiled and went towards 'Mr. Lee' who I assumed was Sooho's dad.

"Mom, let's go!"

I tried to stop her from embarrassing me. She broke free from me and I just followed her.

"We meet again."

Sooho's dad said

"Yes"

My mom laughed like a little girl. I cringed internally. She noticed Sooho and Byeol

"Oh this must be your handsome son and oh, it's nice to see you again!"

Byeol smiled at my mother and looked away. She looked uncomfortable.

"You know Byeol?"

Mr. Lee asked.

"Of course! She's a friend of my precious daughter Jugyeong!"

My mom side hugged me. Mr. Lee looked at me.

"Your classmates with them both?"

He asked.

"Oh, yes. Hello."

I bowed to him.

"We'll be going now."

Sooho bowed to his dad. Sooho grabbed on to Byeol's hand and walked away with her. I felt my heart hurt at the sight of their hands.

"Is he that blunt in school?"

Mr. Lee asked. I was hesitant to answer that. I just continued to look at where Sooho was standing.

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

(Sams situation, just her pov)

Sooho and I walked around school to try and find his dad.

"Did you really see him?"

Sooho asked as we walked.

"Yea. I am as shocked as your are, I know you wouldn't want him here."

I replied. I wasn't exactly a fan of him either. Besides from being a bad father he also tried to make Sooho and I date. Just like in the kdramas I swear.