The Dream

*~*My POV*~*

Sasuke walks up to the shop, where team 7 is supposed to be meeting. " Kakashi? You're not usually here first " He said. " Well, it happens once in a while " Kakashi said putting his book down. There in the restaurant sat Kisame, Itachi, and Maeko. Their faces being covered by straw hats with paper coming down the sides. " What's going on? Why did you summon us here? " Sasuke asked. Sasuke... You've grown up. Itachi thought. Sasuke noticed him staring, and looked over to see no one was there.

The tea was still hot and the dumplings hadn't been eaten.

~Later~

" It's been a long time, Sasuke " Itachi said.
" Itachi... Uchiha... I hope your read to die. " Sasuke said. " Well, the Sharingan. And he looks an awful lot like you two. Itachi who is this kid? " Kisame asked. " He's my younger brother " Itachi said turning around, Maeko also turned around. " So, you've awakened your Sharingan? " Itachi said. Of course he would've already... Itachi thought. " Hey, do you remember me? " Maeko asked. " No. But if you're with Itachi, then you're my enemy "
Sasuke said.

My own baby brother doesn't remember me. No one knows me. Itachi this. Itachi that. Fugaku I hope you're burning in hell! Maeko thought annoyed. " Hey I'm here too. My name is Maeko Uchiha and I will not be ignored by everyone. That's so rude. I'm strong just like everyone else and I want my respect " She said. " Uchiha? You're not an Uchiha " Sasuke said. " Yes I am. I think I'd know my own clan name. In fact I'm your older sister " She said. " I don't have a sister " Sasuke said.

" Yes you do, she's standing right in front of you " Maeko said. " How come I've never heard of you then? " Sasuke asked. " Well, I'm a secret. The Miracle Child. You can blame father for that. " She said. Sasuke was quiet for a bit, then turned his attention back to Itachi. " It's just as you've said brother. I've fostered my hatred all this time. I've lived my life, all in pursuit of one single purpose. " Sasuke said, forming the Chidori. How strong have you become? Itachi thought.

Did I just get ignored? Maeko thought. " To kill you! It ends here! " Sasuke said. Chidori? It's his bought. " DIIIEEEE!! " Sasuke screamed and rushed at him. However, Itachi caught his wrist. I see. It was Kakashi Huh? Itachi thought, snapping Sasuke's wrist, the let go. " Sasuke! Alright that's it! " Naruto said, biting his fingers. He did the hand signs for; Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, then Ram. " Ninja art summoning— " He was cut off by Kisame.

" Too slow! " He said, swinging his sword down. But a frog protected Naruto, and behind him was none other than Jiraya. One of the legendary sanin, carrying a passed out woman over his shoulder. " Master Jiraya " Itachi said. " I know he's the one you're really after " Jiraya said placing the woman down.
" You're right. Naruto is the prize that the Akatsuki are after. And we will have him. " Itachi said. " No way you're getting Naruto " Jiraya said.

" We'll see about that " Itachi said. The frog disappeared. " Actually this is very convenient. I can eliminate you both at the same time " Jiraya said. " Stay out of this. " Sasuke said weakly, standing up. " The only one... who is going to eliminate him... is me! " He said. " You don't interest me at the moment " Itachi said. Not yet... Sasuke... He thought. He kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying to the wall. " Sasuke no! Why you lousy! " Naruto said annoyed.

" No Naruto! Don't butt in! Mind your own business! " Sasuke ordered. " Just back off! This fight is mine! " He said. " That's right " Itachi said stepping in front of him. " And now finally— " Sasuke was cut off by a punch to the guy from Itachi. He elbowed the back of his neck, kneed his chin, then punched him in the gut again. You don't have enough... Itachi thought. He dropped him into the floor. Forgive me... Sasuke... Forgive me... He thought.

" You show him no mercy " Kisame smirked. Itachi picked up Sasuke by the neck, and held him against the wall, using his Mangyekyo Sharingan. Hate me, more... He thought.
" You're weak Sasuke. And for the next 24 hours, relive that day " He thought. Sasuke started to cry out in pain. " You're using the Tsukuyomi on your brother? " Kisame asked. " That's it! I'm through standing around! " Naruto said running up to him. Kisame swung his sword at his ankles, but a flesh like substance surrounded the blade.

It began to cover the entire hallway. It even sucked Sasuke into the wall. It was Jiriya's doing. " You're still too weak. You just don't have, enough hate " Itachi said to Sasuke.
" Gross " Maeko said poking at the squishy walls. " Kisame. Maeko. Come " He said, Running down the hall. Maeko followed, Kisame pulled his sword out and ran after them. Itachi burned a hole through with his Amaterasu and they fled.

" Why do we have to retreat? You could've won that fight! " Kisame said. Sasuke, Even though lord third is dead. You still have people who will protect you. I'll be waiting, Sasuke. Itachi thought, deactivating his Sharingan.

~A Week Later~

Maeko snapped awake, tied to a chair. " Who are you? " She asked. " You are the miracle child of the Uchiha, no? " The man asked with a smirk. " And you're with that outlaw Itachi aren't you? " He asked. How do they know about that? She thought. " So what? What do you want? " She asked. " Those eyes of yours. They've gotta be special. " He smirked, pulling out a Kunai. " N-no! " She said terrified. He smirked evilly. Nii-Chan! She thought.

Then she realized, he's not there, he's probably not coming. She can't always rely on him. But she couldn't get out. She head butted him, making him fall back. " Ah! You're gonna pay for that bitch! " He said angrily. He held her eye open, about to cut it out, tears flow out, she closes them tightly. I always need to be protected. Why can't I protect myself?! At least pull yourself out of this Maeko! How can you call yourself an Uchiha! You always want to be recognized, so then do something about it! She thought.

Suddenly the man was attacked by a giant fire tiger, her eyes opened, and her Sharingan was activated. But the design was different than usual. The tiger feasted upon the men, and she rested on its back while it carried her back to the hideout.

~There~

" Maeko... " Itachi said, worriedly. " Nii-Chan. I protected myself today " She smiled. " Your eyes... " He said shocked. " She looked at her reflection in a Kunai. " ....Pretty... " She smiled, before passing out. Itachi catches her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hey, Brat! Wake up! " Kisame said, kicking Maeko. " Huh? What is it? " She yawned. " It's time to go back " He said. " How many times do I have say that my name is Maeko? " She asked. " It doesn't matter how many times you say it. I'm gonna call you brat regardless " He shrugged. She pouts. She saw Itachi and her face immediately lights up. " Nii-Chan! " She cheered jumping to hug him. " Hey. Did you sleep well? " He asked. " Yeah, but my dream was pretty weird " She shrugged.

" Really? Tell me what happened " Itachi said.

~At The Hideout~

" Brat! " Deidara said. " Asshole! " Maeko spat. " Crybaby! " Deidara said. " Moron! " Maeko retorted. " I see you two are getting along as usual " Hidan rolled his eyes. " Shut up you bag of bones! " Maeko stuck her tongue out. " What'd you say? Sounds to me like it's time to offer you up to Jashin! " Hidan said grabbing his blade. " I'd like to see you try you maniac! " Maeko said. " Would you three morons shut up? You're giving me a headache! " Kakuzu said.

" I'm sorry I can't be as boring and depressed as you old man! " Maeko said. " Everytime the three of you are in the same room it's always gonna be chaotic " Sasori sighed.