Safe | Moblit x (In Danger) Reader

Start from the beginning

"Stupid Hange. What the hell was she thinking? She nearly got you killed! I can't leave her alone for two seconds! This was just plain reckless and even worse she dragged you into it! She knows we're together yet the one persons life she chooses to gamble with is you! What if you died! What if I came back too late and you were in pieces? What then? I'd probably quit and die alone. God if I hadn't made it..."

"Shh it's okay. I'm okay."

"Yeah but what if you weren't?"

"But I am, you were there and you saved me."

"But what if i'm not next time? I'm always afraid to lose you and this just made it 10 times worse. I couldn't live without you. And even if I somehow could, I refuse to. I can't imagine my life without you. You have to live Y/n. I love you too much to let you go."

"It's okay Moblit, I love you too and i'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?" he held out his pinkie after he stopped waking briefly.

"Promise." you said, wrapping your pinkie finger around his, sealing the oath.

When the two of you arrived at the infirmary a nurse took you to a bed and began to examine your foot and ankle. She said it was dislocated and slightly sprained. Moblit held your hand as she popped it into place, you crying out in pain and squeezing his hand for comfort. He praised you afterward and kept you entertained while the lady wrapped your foot in white bandages. She gave you instructions to stay off that foot and to ask for assistance when or if needed. She then gave you a pair of crutches and sent you off. When you got outside the doors Moblit only let you walk two steps before he picked you and the crutches up, holding you bridal style.

"Y'know she gave me these for a reason right?" You asked sarcastically while motioning to the crutches.

"Yeah but I feel as though it's rude to let my girlfriend walk, especially when she's injured."

"You act like i'm some lost puppy. I'm fine Moblit, promise."

"Even if that were true I wouldn't let you down."

"What? Why?"

"Because I like holding you close. And plus you'd just slow us down love, i'm looking forward to cuddling with you."

You grumbled but then hummed in agreement, snuggling into his chest while he continued to walk. Soon enough you reached his and yours shared room, him opening the door and setting you on the bed. He shut the door and propped your crutches against the night stand before climbing into bed, being careful of your foot, and spooning you from behind. His head was behind yours as he began to talk.

"So other than the... incident... how was your day?"

"Good, I got to talk to some of the new recruits today, they seem alright although I think Levi and Erwin will have they're hands full." you laughed.

"I agree." he chuckled in agreement.

"How was your day?" You asked.

"Good until I found out my girlfriend was being subjected to torture."

"It wasn't torture per say it was..."

"Torture Y/n. It was torture."

"Yeah sure. Whatever floats your boat."

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'll yell at Hange a bit more tomorrow before moving on."

"Sounds good."

"I'm just glad your safe."

"Me too."

"I love you darling."

"I love you too."

He gave you a quick kiss on the neck and wrapped his arms around you as you fell asleep, him doing the same right after.

a/n- is it just me or is protective Moblit cute? Anyway thoughts and requests please-

although i do wanna warn you that school doesn't start up full time on monday and as much as i hate it i think i won't be able to list as much. I'll do my best though and try to continue. i love writing so i'd be sad if i could do it anymore- plus you guys like it and i like making you happy so i'll do my best:)
either way please don't let that stop you from making requests i love them and i'll write them eventually<3

this was a request by TitanLife2512

also we hit 22k?!?!

whose your favorite and least favorite AoT character and why?

you look lovely<3