He pulled me closer with his hands on my hips. He leaned his head down and kissed me. I heard cameras snap but I ignored it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there for like 5 more minutes and we pulled away.

"I love you so much. You don't even known how crazy you make me." Nash said. I felt his minty breath on my neck.

He picked me up and hugged me. He put me down and I jumped on his back. My hair fell over the front of me and went over Nash's shoulder. He walked around with me on his back and we stopped a few times and took selfies together. It doesn't feel like Friday. Gah time flies anymore.

"What you wanna do since it's Friday?"

"Well, Taylor was going to have a party either at our apartment, or at a friends house tonight. You wanna go?"

"Sureee." I smiled.

Then I hopped off of his back and got on my phone. I saw a fan posted a photo of me and Nash kissing earlier.

@GrierLover: Nash and Bri are the cutest! #Nashanna4life @Nashgrier @BriElizabeth #Relationshipgoals www.pic.twitter

I chuckled and retweeted it. I put my phone back in my pocket and Nash grabbed my hand.

"It's 6:45. You wanna head back?"

"Yeah. Let's go!" I said running in the direction of the car. 

Nash was chasing me and caught up to me. He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started running again. I was bouncing up and down and was laughing and screaming the whole way there. People were staring at me but I didn't care.

"Nash!!!! Put me down!" I screamed and laughed.

He put me down and we were at the car, on the passenger side.

"Were at the car." He chuckled.

We got in the car and started driving. As he was driving he got a phone call. His phone was on the dash.

"Will you get that for me babe?"

"Yeah."

I picked up the phone and saw it was his mom.

"It's your mom."

"Answer it and put it on speaker."

I answered.

"Hi Elizabeth!" I said.

"Hi Bri, don't call me Elizabeth! You can call me mom!"

I blushed.

"What'd you need mom?" Nash said.

"Oh, honey, Hayes wants to come visit. Is that okay? If so he can be out there tomorrow."

"Yeah that's fine mom."

"Okay, love you guys! Bye!"

"Love you too!" Nash and I said in unison.

We hung up and I set his phone back on the dash back behind the steering wheel. We had a comfortable silence on the way home. I held his hand played with his fingers. It's those kinda things that entertain me for a short time. When we got home, we walked to the apartment hand in hand. We got in, and Nash plopped on the couch. I went to the kitchen and got a drink, and then went to the couch and sat on Nash's lap.

"Hey bae bae!" I smiled.

"Hello there!"

I laughed and laid down with my head in his lap. We watched TV and he played with my hair.