I know you not deadass that shit ain't no steak and I don't even know how to cook. Ro said

Come on Sy I thought u were a better cook than this I laughed.

I'm not eating that Layasia let's go to the store. Ro asked me

It's not for ya shitty ass to eat anyways Sy said flipping his "streak" over that shit lookin real Charcoal likely.

Shanti can I take ya car and go to the store. I asked looking over at her seeing her speaking to one of the guys that was playing the game.

Yea and put some gas in there for me and get me some snacks too. She turned in my direction.

Okay let's go I told Ro walking to the door and get her keys to. We headed out the kitchen to the living room.

Any of y'all want something I asked the guys.

Nah I'm good this Brownskin with twist and a small face tat said to me.

Yea get me a Sprite and some Doritos the blue kind no the others. The Lighskin with braces said.

Okay I laughed you want something I turned to the guy who was at the party the other night.

He looked up and started mugging me ignored him and headed to the door.

Yah nappy ass gone forget about me Mooks said coming out the bathroom.

Yes shitty nah but you u want. I laughed

I want a honey bun with some nacho fries and A fruit punch he said smiling at me.

I rolled me eyes and headed outside walking to the car.

Whose that Ro said opening the car door.

I looked behind me and seeing some tall black figure walking towards us I scrunched up my face and told Ro get in the car and I open the car and headed in the drivers seat I locked the car doors.

Looking outside the person kept on walking towards the car I put the keys in the ignition

Layasia that coming towards us and if I die it's ya ass. Ro said in the back

Boy shut up nobody's dying I rolled my eyes the person knocked on the window door I rolled the windows down.

"Hop out" the familiar voice said.

Fuck I ain't hoping out shit. I said muggin him

I don't trust ya driving ya skills therefore get the fuck out.

You never saw me drive so get on that side or go back. I said rolling my eyes he hopped in the passenger seat and closed the door

Good boy I mumbled and drove off to the gas station.

Whose is you my brother said in the back.

Trigger. He said looking at him so you kill people my brother asked

A couple you wanna be next he said smiling Ro stayed quite. I'm kidding lil man he chuckled.

I pulled up to the gas sation and Trigger and Ro hopped out the car heading into the Sto

I went to my phone and texted Sy cause we was at the gas station

Whatchu want I'm here ?
SySy🤍: Sour patch and Ice tea
Ight i gotchu

I walked in the store to the back and grabbing everyone stuff I saw Trigger in the back getting his stuff to and Ro already outside.

Damn all that shit for you. He looked at the snacks in my hand.

No it's for the guys. I said walking to the front and paying for me shit

Me and Trigger walked outside heading to the car.

"Trigger!" "Trigger!" Some loud ass said behind us

You gone answer her I asked him as he ignored shawty.

Nahh keep on walking Trigger said as we continued to the car.

"SO YA FUCKINNNN ASS DONT HERE ME" This Small lightskin Shawty said grabbing his arm

Get the fuck off me before I rock ya shit he said aggressively

that'll make ya pussy throb I said laughing to myself.

Fuck is you laughing foh trick The girl said to me.

At ya goofy ass Lil Bitch I said stepping to her.

So wassup then she said getting closer.

Not too much on her now back ya ass up Trigger said backing me away from
Her

So it's like that you fuck me and move on to this Ragedy hoe she said eyeing me up and down.

Ya mom ragedy bitch,you know what lemme go before her ass be across the street make this shit short I said pointing to Trigger.

I hopped the car and Ro laughed that was fun he said and Trigger hopped in the Car and we head back to the house.

Here y'all shit I said throwing the bag of snacks on the table.

Don't break my damn table Mooks said I rolled my eyes leaning on the counter. What's wrong withchu best Ashanti said taking to one of the guys.

Nothin I'm good I said No she isn't Trigger got his hoes actin up and they almost go into into my brother Ro said pointing at Trigger.

I laughed shaking my head. Oh no she didn't she not bout to mess with my bestie Ashanti said standing up.

Girl sit ya ass down Blank said Shanti sat down and mugged trigger. I shook my head and Scrolled on my phone.

And that was how the rest of the night went we was smoking and chilling. I got home at 2 and my mom was asleep.

                                 ♥︎

1322 Words well I'll be damnned😭