Day 10

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this day of being bloody thirsty! Anyways... Let us get started! (✌゚∀゚)☞

_____________________________

Deadly Sin's Club was holding an annual event for Tanker's birthday (DSC's founder) by holding a  masquerade. The masquerade is symbolic to DSC. It was how former Masters of DSC and how Tanker found their fated ones. You could say that Tanker's birthday, March 11th, is a very special day... for many people. 

The night was starting, Lust Masters didn't need to announce themselves as it was a masquerade. And although I say this, many already know who they are by the lust they emit from their smell to their sound. But today is not about a Master. It is about Tanker. Tanker Cloze's story of love

______________________________

Tanker had just opened up DSC was just established and had barely been opened no longer than two weeks. For the short amount of time it was open, DSC was irresistible to the hungry eyes of the public. It was overbooked and filled to max capacity every night it was open, it was never empty, day or night. 

It was finally March 11th, Tanker had finally turned 28. 

The night started off smooth. Cars lined up for valet, men and women elegant yet sexy, the smell of booze and perfume mixing in the air. Today is going to be a good day. As the club reached capacity and the beat of the music vibrated through walls, Tanker walked onto the stage and gave thanks to the support and love. As he gave his speech, nobody could deny that Tanker was handsome.

Hiding behind his mask, they could see the color of pitch-black eyes, his clean-shaven face, the body tattoo that seems to peek from under his collar to hide behind his ears. They could see how fit he was by the tightness of the clothes. But none more than the dominating voice that echoed through the bone of every person there. As he spoke, he was identified. Tanker was a dom. A dom that was waiting for his sub. 

As he walked off the stage, women and men approached him. But Tanker was a tough one. He smiled and responded to every commenter and every guest. He was vague and inviting in the way he spoke. Like an open book but no words on the pages. But soon after, the guests decided to join their own groups, and Tanker's Masters were beginning to make a name for themselves. 

Heading upstairs to the exclusive bar, he bumped into a man only a head shorter than he was. His eyes green but his hair black. His mask slightly falling off, and his clothing slightly disheveled. But Tanker knew who this person was by the tattoo this man had stained onto his body. His tattoo appeared in front of his ears and traveled down to his neck and underneath this collar. Just like his own's.

"My apologies..." the boy answered and he looked up and made eye contact with Tanker. But almost as he was caught in the act of doing something perverted, he averted his eyes just as quickly. 

This boy... also knew who Tanker was. And Tanker definitely knew what he was doing.

Grabbing the boy by his arm, he led him to a private room that had a big computer desk and a couch. Tanker gently but hurriedly lifted the boy onto the table and as if not wanting in space between them, he embraced him. Tanker's face in his neck, chest against chest, and his bulging toy against the open legs of the young man.

"Sen......I've missed you," Tanker whispered as his face was pressed against Sen's neck. 

Pulling away, Tanker took off his mask and took off Sen's. Finally looking at each other. Both eyes filled with lust and a longing for each other. 

"I've finally found you Tank..." Sen whispered as he choked behind his tears. 

This longing that they felt for each other was one that not everyone approved of. The intense love was as beautiful as it was lustful. It was a force that not even the devil can separate them from. 

As Tanker silently wept, Sen kissed his forehead, then his eyes, his nose, and lastly his lips.

"They can never separate us again my love," Sen whispered as tears trailed down his own eyes. 

No longer wanting to feel separate, Sen gently placed his lips onto Tanker and kissed slowly but passionately. As they deepen their kiss, they began taking each other's vest and clothes off. And once there was no longer any clothing cover their body, they could see their matching tattoos. A tattoo of chrysanthemum that laced from their neck to their arms. And at the nape of their necks were matching wings of a swallow. 

As tears streamed down their faces, they continued their passionate loving of each other. Touching and embracing everything as if it was their first and last day together. Gently touching everywhere, kissing everywhere, and never missing contact. 

Wanting more than this gentle love, they found their way onto the couch. Tanker slid down and placed his whole mouth onto Sen's toy that was emitting intense heat and begging for attention. Gasping back his tears of pleasure, he arched his back, thrusting into Tanker's mouth. And twitching as he came from only that. Tanker swallowed everything that went into his mouth. Just wanting to embrace each other with no play has never been so satisfying. 

As Sen lay twitching there, Tanker placed his burning toy against Sen's already wet hole. Not being able to hold back his laughter, Tanker chuckled as he kissed Sen's ears and whispered, 

"How long did you last in the bathroom playing with yourself?"

And although Sen wanted to turn away from being red and embarrassed, he couldn't as he was breathing too hard and begging for Tanker's toy.

"Tanker... hah.. I want you in me. I want your warmth in me. Fill me to the brim Tank." Sen gasped out as he grinded his out hole onto Tanker's toy. 

Tanker's eyes filled with love and lust placed his mouth onto Sen and gently traveled his tongue down Sen's throat as he trusted slowly and gently into Sen's favorite hole. Pleasure flooded Sen as he began to weep, precum flowing out of his toy and nails marking Tanker's skin. This was something that they longed for. Something was finally able to be granted. 

As they reach their climax, their heavy breaths against each other, hot skin pressed against one another, they whispered their words of love. 

" I love you Sen Cloze."

"I love you Tanker Cloze."   

_____________

Hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed it! This chapter was encouraged after reading a webtoon called My Secret Brother by Willow on Lezhin, and don't shame it until you read it! Reading this manga made me very hungry.... or I should say extremely thirsty hahaha! I'm probably perverted but a little of this kind of love never hurts...(❁'ω'❁) hehehe let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Also let me know if you also read the webtoon. 

p.s. chrysanthemums represent loyalty and happiness while the swallow represents perseverance but with only wings, it meant freedom. Basically that through their grueling but passionate love, they were always loyal, happy, and living only for each other. It's beautiful yet sad. 

Bye! ❤