Day 9

Happy New Years' my Tomodachies! Well recently something a little spicy happened in my life so that is why another chapter is happening right now lmao. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Lots of Love - me

________________________________________________

It's the New Years' party at DSC's. And yes we did our proper procedures of temperature checks at the entrance for DSC this year. So we could be mask free baby. Anyways, my fit was shlutty, and yes, I said it that way. Over this "quarantine - vacation" I worked hard and lost a good 4% body fat and my curves just seem never-ending. 

Wanting attention after not having any for this last half year, I made sure that I was slut built for this event. My black lace-up heels from my ankle and no higher, my mini skirt that barely covers my excited ass cheeks, and a boned laces corset that screams nude. Oh, I guess shouldn't forget to mention my string thongs. Yes, I was dressed to be fucked. To be banged by guys and their curious friends. 

Upon my entrance to DSC, I see my lovely sisters. Each and every one of them dressed to be fucked senseless. And as I was the last Sinner to arrive we gave our signals to each other to have a wonderful night.  As we were about to begin our ceremony, men and women hollered. DSC's Godly Lust of 7 each bent over, asses in the air, and moaned loud enough to turn on the next guy. The lustful men with eyes on us each traced us to our designated Master playrooms. And being Sinner #6, every regular knew me. I was the goddess that encouraged gangbang. And in my playroom were a bunch of sexy college students wanting to do nothing but bone me. 

With my legs spread apart and laces torn, our long-awaited sex began. 

The military-looking boy who was two heads taller than me swung his 7 inches from his hands and into my face. And loving the smell of his toy, I kissed the tip and gave entrance to my mouth. The blue and green-eyed twins began to play with my nipples sucking, biting, pulling; and with both their moist and hot mouths, they took turns each ravishing at my wet toy that won't stop leaking precum. 

And behind me was the sexiest boy in the group. His eyes filled with lust, his long black hair in a bun ready to be rocked, his 8 by 4 toy ready to inject me with pleasure. And my hole ready to be torn apart. I could feel him rubbing his thumb against my throbbing hole, asking to be raped. Having already prepared myself, I was already wet and ready to be penetrated.

 I could feel him shove three fingers in right away moving back and forth and then gently rubbing his tip against me before thrusting to destroy my hole. As is 8 by 4 toy smashed his ways into my deepest parts, I could feel myself having spasms, ready to cum, when the army boy rammed his 7 by 3 straight into my erogenous throat and with the twins sucking out my cum and bitting at my hard nipples.

Pleasure coming from every end of me at such an extreme and fast rate, the pleasure so immense and satisfying. I could feel my eyes roll back and I hit my orgasm. And as if my spams turned them on even more, they went harder. Grabbing at my head, deep throating me, he came everything inside. And in the deepest ragged voice, he commanded me to swallow it... and I did. 

The mixed match eyed twins came onto my face, masking me with the musky smell of semen. And oh god how I loved it. I loved the way it smells, the way it sticks onto me, and the way they looked at me with the desire to ram into me as well. 

And mister 8 by 4 grabbed my waist lifting me on top of him, inviting another to ram into me as well. And the green-eyed twin with a 7 by 4 shoved it into me with no prep. But doing so made him hit straight into my good spot and so, making me cum again. 7 by 3 not wanting to miss out on the action shoved his toy into the twin's ass and began rocking back and forth shoving 8 by 4 deeper into me. Having two humongous dicks inside of me made me feel so full. Touching my stomach I felt a bulge and looked down. 

Seeing how messed up I looked turned me on so much. The blue-eyed twin with a bad boy of 7 by 3 sat right in front of me. With his ass being eaten out by Mister 8 by 4, he placed his hot tongue against mine, and we tonsil hockied.  

With the pleasure of the two toys inside me and being pleasured in the front, is something I can only experience at DSC. This intense, passionate, and sinful sex is something I crave every second of the hour. To be fucked senseless, mindless... almost like a consensual rape. 

And looking outside my door, I could see a line forming. The night is still young was the last thing I remembered before passing out from the intense pleasure.

__________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this. And if you did, find yourself a healthy 7 by 4! See Y'all next time cuties! 

( ͡❛ 👅 ͡❛)

- me❤️️