1 - A Tale of Two Sisters

Start from the beginning

"Now, come on. I have a surprise for you," Elsa said.

"Really? Because surprises tend to be hit or miss in this family," Anna said.

"This one you'll like. I promise. It's for your wedding," Elsa said.

End of Flashback

Elsa walked out of the farmhouse barn, she explored the area and she soon walked up to the sign of Storybrooke.

"Storybrooke," Elsa said as she froze the sign with her magic.

Outside Granny's Diner, Regina walked out with Emma, Alana and Amy right behind her

"Regina," Emma said.

"Not, now, Swans, Phinia," Regina said as her eyes were watery.

"I'm sorry. When we brought Marian back, we didn't know who she was. We didn't intend to cause you pain," Alana said.

"Well," Regina turned to them, "Your intentions really don't matter. Because once again, I've felt the brunt of heroism. Always the villain... Even when I'm not," Regina said.

"You don't honestly believe that?" Amy said.

"I do," Regina said.

"What were we supposed to do?" Emma asked.

"Well, you three were dumb enough to travel through time. Maybe you should have left things well enough alone," Regina said.

"We're not gonna apologise for saving someone's life," Alana said.

"She was to die anyway. What did it matter?" Regina asked.

"What mattered was she was a person. And... Whatever she did, she didn't deserve to die," Amy said.

"Well, maybe she did," Regina said.

"Well, you would know. They saved her from you," Amy said.

"The woman who did that, that was the person I was, not the person I am. You should know, you're not the same as you were, you worked hard to be someone new. When I try... I worked very hard to build a future... A future that's now gone," Regina said.

"You don't know that," Emma said.

"Well, I know it's complicated enough that his dead wife is back," Regina said.

"Regina, for that, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to help..." Emma said.

"Swan... The more you try to help... The worse my life becomes," Regina said.

Robin, Marian and Roland joined the four women outside the diner, "Marian, please, meet her. She's not at all what you think. Regina... I...I want you to meet Marian," Robin stood between Regina and the women with Marian and Roland beside him, "I...I want us to talk about this," Robin said as he looked between Regina and Marian.