Rude Girl

Jessica was at Denny's, waiting to be served. She ordered some pancakes, along with bacon, and scrambled eggs. It was extremely busy, and the waitress had her hands full. All of the customers, turned out to be college students, that were on Spring break. Jessica was starting to lose her patience.

"I ordered my food, 20 minutes ago, and this stupid waitress, is taking her sweet little time!" She protested.

The waitress, Janet, finally came to her table, with her food. "Here is your food, Ma'am, sorry about the wait!" she said, in a sweet voice.

"Took you long enough!" snapped Jessica. "Just for that, I'm not gonna leave you a tip!"

"Enjoy!" said Janet, ignoring Jessica's rude comment.

Jessica ate her breakfast, and after she was done, Janet gave her the check. She paid, with a 20 dollar bill, got some change back, and true to her word, she didn't leave a tip. And, Jessica left Denny's.

This story was written on Thursday, March 11th, 2021.

A/N That was totally rude of Jessica! Not leaving a tip? Come on, now! There were other customers, too! Janet had her hands full! Cut the woman some slack, will ya? I can't stand rude people like that! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.