Untitled Part 17

Louis POV

I wake up and look towards the clock. It says 3am. My stomach is killing me and I'm overcome with the need to vomit again. I race to the bathroom. I make it to the toilet just in time. When I'm finished spewing I lean my head on the back of the bathtub. I start to shake uncontrollably my stomach is killing me. It’s agony I can't move. Suddenly I feel something running down my leg and when I look down I see blood everywhere, staining my sweatpants.

"Shit.....HARRY" i yell

I'm so scared now I don't know what to do. Harry comes running into the bathroom half asleep in pj pants and no shirt. He sees me on the floor and his face pales.

"Fuck Louis, stay calm ok" he says I start to shake.

"Harry please, help me! it hurts…. my side I can't move it hurts" I say.

He rushes over and crouches down in front of me.

"Ok, listen to me Lou, I'm just going to grab my phone and call an ambulance" he says stroking my hair.

"NO!, NO! Please don't leave me, please I'm scared" I beg. He nods.

 "ANDY!!! ZAYN" He shouts fear clear in his voice.

I lean over the toilet and I'm sick again. I hear the bedroom door and Andy and Zayn come in and find us in the bathroom.

“Shit Harry what the fuck" Andy yells. His face is pure terror.

"Call an ambulance please" Harry's voice shakes.

"Ok yeah, shit I'm on it”Andy says pulling himself together and running out of the room. Zayn comes over and kneels next to Harry.

"What can I do" Zayn asks clearly trying to hide how scared he is.

"Grab a luke warm washer for his head, let's try and get his temperature down" Harry says. Zayn nods and starts rummaging through the cupboards for a cloth.

Harry sits on the floor and pulls me onto his lap his back resting against the bathtub the side of my head in the crook of his neck. I scream loudly as he moves me, the pain in my side excruciating.

"Shhhhhh Love I've got you shhhhhh I'm here" Harry tries to soothe me.

I gasp and try to control my breathing I lay my head on Harry's chest and the pain doesn't hurt as much in this position so I try to stay still.

"Harry the baby" I choke out.

"I know Lou. It's going to be ok. Everything is going to be fine" he says soothingly.

I'm shaking violently even though I'm enveloped in Harry's warmth.

Thinking Out Loud- Larry StylinsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara