Untitled Part 10

Louis POV

I wake up to the sound of sirens, I'm still in the car buckled in and I see an ambulance officer coming towards me. My head is pounding and I can feel a wet substance above my eyebrow I assume its blood. The ambulance officers openmy car door and bend down.

"Hi there, my Name is Jason and this is my Partner Erik, is it ok If we just check you out." Jason says to me. He is tall and muscly with brown hair. He is really tanned and looks like he should be in a muscle men's magazine. Eric is tall pale skin and blonde hair he is also very good looking. It's intimidating.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

 “Can you tell us your name Buddy?" Erick this time asks.

 "Um Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I manage to get out.

Erick sets to entering my details into his system to bring up my next of kin Andy is listed as the person to call in case of emergency

"Alright Louis, can you tell me where it hurts?"

"Ughhhh just Um just my head I think" I say.

I can't really think properly my head feels cloudy. I feel a blood pressure monitor being put on my arm and someone touching my head I can't really focus properly.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I think Jason says

 "My breaks they, it was my breaks" I close my eyes.

“Louis, can you open your eyes for us we need you to stay awake a little longer"

Ughhhh why I'm sooo tired just let me sleep

"I'm so tired" I say

"I know buddy, but you have hit your head and I need you to try and stay awake for me"

"Harry can you call Harry” I mumble out.

"Someone is calling Harry and Andy, they are the contacts listed for you bud" I don't remember adding Harry but I'm glad he's on the list.

I'm lifted out of the car and placed on a stretcher and then put into the back of the ambulance. There is an oxygen mask placed on my face. My head starts to feel less cloudy and I try to sit up on the bed

"Whoa there louis, lie down for me"

I lie back down and everything starts coming back to me as my head starts to feel better. Harry is going to be so upset when he sees me I don't want to see his disappointed face, it's even worse than his 'I told you so face'

When we get to the hospital I'm taken to an examination room I tell the doctor I'm feeling much better and he checks me over and stitches up the cut on the side of my head just above my eyebrow. He leaves and when he comes back into my room he looks pleased.