Proposal

~4 years after you and Osamu got together, so you're both around your mid-twenties, and the gang has stopped Bushida Danuja~

(Y/N) POV:

'Osamu said to dress up fancy tonight', you think, 'We must be going somewhere nice then.' 

This what I imagine the dress to look like but you can change it if you want

This what I imagine the dress to look like but you can change it if you want. :)

Oh and choose how your hair looks, I am sorry but I am lazy because of woman problems (hehe *groans*) am I right, but it is getting late and I need to sleep or I will get in trouble.

You call your friends (from England) and ask them how you look. As soon as they saw you they started squealing, "Why are so dressed up (Y/N)? I mean you look amazing, but why?" your best friend (B/F/N) asks.

Nervously you look at them, "Well Osamu said to dress up fancy as we are going somewhere nice tonight", you reply. As soon as the words left your lips the girls start squealing even louder, and began whispering to each other; however, when you asked them what they were talking about they replied nothing, it's fine. 

~1 hour later~

'My hair and makeup are done, so I am good to go'

You grab your purse and are about to end the call with your friends when Osamu walks in wearing a fancy suit.

What I imagine he is wearing

As soon as your friends saw him their fangirling got even crazier, they started saying things like, "Wow, where did you find the Victoria Secrets Model?"

"(Y/N) you are so lucky?"

However, one question did get your attention, "Man I wish he had a twin brother." At this you immediately call out to Osamu, to get Atsumu here. After 30 seconds of waiting Atsumu bursts through the door (btw Atsumu is wearing casual clothes, but considering it's late I am imagining him in a t-shirt and boxers), "(Y/N) are you alright, Osamu said there was an emergency?"

You chuckle and reply, "Everything's fine Atsumu, I just had to show you to some very lovely ladies." Once your friends saw him, they almost burst through the screen they were so excited. 

Atsumu immediately realised why they were so happy and decided to flirt with them. 

After a couple of minutes, Osamu got bored of waiting and calmly karate chopped Atsumu on the back of the head, "Hey me and (Y/N) are leaving now, so beat it."

The golden-haired boy nodded, catching on, and left the room, but not before he gave the group of girls a quick wink. I mean Atsumu would know already because he wants to know everything.

~You end the call, then you and Osamu head to that car and begin to drive to the restaurant~

Osamu's POV:

'Tonight's the night', I think, as the two of us drive to the restaurant.

~The two of you arrive at the lakeside restaurant~

(Y/N)'s POV:

The two of you arrive at the restaurant, as you get out you admire the crystal blue lake by the gorgeous restaurant. The two of you head inside and are seated at a balcony table, which overlooks the lake, "Wow, this place is stunning Osamu, but why so fancy?", you breathe. 

"Well tonight is special", he replies with a grin.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"This time four years ago we met",  he says shyly.

"Aww baby, thank you for remembering."

~Timeskip to dessert because I am too lazy to write and, yes I am sorry this will be such a short chapter~

As the waiter was coming over, you noticed the lights around you slowly dimming, apart from a single glowing lantern hanging above you and Osamu. Although you couldn't stop asking questions in your head, you kept your mouth shut.

You noticed the waiter hand a small velvet box to Osamu, and as he turned towards you, at this point all you could see was love in his eyes. 

Osamu then preceded to get up and walk over to you, he gently took your hand, kissed it, then got down on one knee.

Your breathing became uneven due to your excitement; however, you managed to calm yourself as he showed you the gorgeous diamond ring.

"(Y/N) will you make the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

You look at him tears filling your eyes, "Yes", you cry out, as you give him a loving kiss.

I am sorry for not doing good descriptions for stuff like kissing, I personally don't really like physical contact so I have no clue how to describe it. If you see this going differently, do what you want.

When you looked at his face, you notice he had tears streaming down his face, "Hey baby, are you okay?" you ask whilst rubbing his tears away.

He looks at you and places his hand on your cheek, "I was worried you'd say no."

"Now why would I do that?"

He shyly shrugs, causing you to giggle, "Now let's eat our dessert."