Training

"GO!"

You and Suna rushed towards each other, Suna went in for the first punch. You barely had time to block it when he kicked you in the stomach, making you stumble back.

Looking up you saw Suna aim a kick at your side, but you were able to grab it and pull him towards you. When he was close enough to you, you drew back your leg and kicked him hard in the abdomen, winding him.

Using that moment to your advantage you punch him multiple times in the chest, carefully avoiding his neck and head area.

Suna then ducked down and swept his leg under you, tripping you up. After falling on your back with a grunt, Suna then pressed his shin over your neck and asked, "Do you give in?"

After a short pause.

"No", you choke out, as you try to wrap your legs around him to pull him off. However, that only made him increase the pressure on your neck.

He repeated the question, "Do you give in?"

"Yes I give in", you reply with a groan, as you sat up.

"You were better than expected (Y/N)", Suna said, reaching out a hand. "Thanks, I guess", you said taking his hand. "We will now work on your combat flaws" Suna stated. You nod your head in agreement and laughed.

"What is so funny?" Suna asked. "Well I just remembered that scene from Titanic when Rose was like 'Draw me like your French girls Jack'", you say laughing. You looked up when you heard Suna laughing, he then said, "That scene is weird, but why did you think of that?" "I have no idea", you reply.

You and Suna practised hand to hand combat and using weapons for the next few hours, only stopping to get lunch and have a quick drink.

When you looked at the clock you are surprised to see it is 18:45, Suna looked up as well, "Let's stop for today", he says. You nod your head in agreement.

As you're about to leave the room Suna states "You know, I am glad we are partners in this mission", you smile and reply "Me too, I think we could be good friends", you see Suna smile back at you.

When you get back to your room, you take a quick shower and change into some blue jeans, a plain t-shirt, a normal hoodie and some boots. Once you had brushed your hair, you start to head towards the cafeteria.

Once you had entered and got (F/F), you headed towards the first empty seat you saw. As you were sitting down you heard someone calling your name, you looked up and saw Atsumu frantically waving at you to come and sit with him and his brother, who looked like he wanted to disappear.

As you walked over to them, you saw they were also with the other Captains and Aran. Once you had sat down they started talking about the mission. Osamu then said, "Suna already has a tux to wear, but we need to go out and get you a dress to wear." Atsumu then practically yells, "We all took a vote, and it was decided me and my brother will take you." You laugh "Sounds fun."

When you finished your dinner and chatted with the others for a bit, you got up to leave, "Goodnight everyone", you say. "Goodnight", they chorus back.

Once you got back to your room, you changed into a loose t-shirt and shorts. When you checked the time you saw it was only 20:45, so you decided to watch some Bungo Stray Dogs because why not enjoy Dazai being special.

You got out of bed when you heard a knock at your door, you looked at the time and saw it was 9:30. When you opened the door Osamu stepped in.

"Osamu, I was just watching you", you say. "What?!" Osamu says alarmed. "I just watching you on Bungo Stray Dogs", you say smiling. "Ohh, the TV show", he says relieved.