Sweet Dreams

3rd person POV:

After talking for a few hours, Osamu feels something on his shoulder. When he looks down at his shoulder he notices (Y/N)'s head on his shoulder. He looks up with his cheeks flushing, which Atsumu notices, "Hey look at Osamu", he whisper-yells. To not wake you up.

Everyone looks up and starts chuckling, which makes Osamu's face turn red. "Hey stop teasing him", Aran says.

"Thank you Aran", Osamu answers gratefully.

"I mean his face was red before, but look at him now he is crimson", Atsumu chuckles.

Osamu tries to hit Atsumu, nearly knocking (Y/N)'s head off, "Oh fudge!"

"Osamu, take (Y/N) to bed", Kita states. This makes the rest of the group start dying of laughter, causing Osamu's face to go even redder. "Shut up. You know he didn't mean it that way", Osamu exclaims. This made the others laugh even more, which prompted Osamu to pick (Y/N) and begin carrying her back to her room quite quickly.

Osamu's POV:

I gently placed her on the bed and covered her with warm blankets. As I was turning to leave, I heard some grunting. When I turned around, I noticed that (Y/N) was shaking slightly. I sat down next to her and began stroking her soft (H/C) hair. After a few minutes, she stopped shaking and leaned towards me.

Once she had calmed down, I made my way back to the door to leave. As I started to walk out I heard a small, "Please don't go."

I turned around to see (Y/N) shaking slightly again, after making my over I sat on the bed and leaned against the wall. I lifted (Y/N)'s head into my lap and began to stroke her (H/L) (H/C) hair once again.

I proceed to text Atsumu:

Twin 2:

(Y/N) doesn't want me to leave so I will be in her room if you need me

Twin 1:

Ooo

My brother is getting action

Twin 2:

OMFG Atsumu

She was shaking in her sleep

But calmed down when I stroked her hair

Twin 1:

Hmm fine

Btw the others are reading these messages over my shoulder

They are laughing

Twin 2:

Seriously

I will kill you all-

Oh gtg (Y/N) is shaking again

I put my phone down and after a few minutes, I drift off as well.

Atsumu's POV:

"Looks like Osamu is having fun", I say.

"Yeah, he could have phrased that a bit better", laughs Kasaku.

"Who do you think phrased their sentences better? Osamu or Kita?" questions Suna.

All of them voted and concluded that Kita said his the best.

(Y/N)'s POV:

You wake up to see Osamu leaning against the wall sleeping. After sitting up, you realised that you were lying on Osamu's lap, which made you slightly blush.

The clock said it was 19:07, so you decided to change into some different clothes. After slightly questioning why all your old clothes were in the wardrobe, you grabbed some comfy clothes and changed in the bathroom. You walked out and tied your hair into a ponytail.

"So are you okay now?"

You flinch slightly, not realising he had woken up, you nod your head slightly.

"Dinner is 10 minutes by the way."

While you are heading to the door, you feel some hands grab your shoulders and turn you around. Before you could react, he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. You wrapped your arms around and started blushing profusely, you buried your face in his chest, so he couldn't see.

"You make me worry so much (Y/N). I couldn't live with myself if something bad happened to you", he whispers, "I care about you so much."

"I really care about you too Osamu", you reply looking up, then immediately regretting it, as your checks (face) begin to feel warm, this makes Osamu chuckle.

"Let's head to the cafeteria" he states.

~Timeskip to the cafeteria, brought to you by Osamu's hug~

You and Osamu got your food and sat down and started, as you wolfed down the food you looked up and saw the others staring at you. "What?" you ask.

"Are you feeling tired?" asks Omimi.

"Hmm not really", you reply.

You pushed your food out the way and began to chat with the others. All of sudden, you were hit with sudden exhaustion and you fell forward, whacking your head on the table.

Osamu's POV:
We were all talking when we heard a loud bang, I looked to see (Y/N) facedown on the table. "(Y/N)!" I exclaim. Immediately I stand up and rush to her, I lifted her and said, "Err, she fell asleep."

"Osamu take her to the doctor", Kita replied.

"Yes sir."

~You and Osamu go to the doctor, and you now need to bring a pillow with you wherever you go~

(Y/N)'s POV:

You woke up in your room, with Osamu and Atsumu at the end of the room. The clock read 09:24.

"We are going to take you to your old job", Atsumu states.

"Um, because you missed breakfast, here is some toast with (F/S)", adds Osamu. After thanking them, you begin eating.

Once you finished you got some clothes, and headed towards the bathroom, "Erm I am going to get ready, so urr do what you want."

You head in, have a quick shower and do your normal daily routine.

Osamu's POV:

Once (Y/N) walked into the bathroom, I looked to see Atsumu grinning. Immediately, I realise what he is thinking, "Oi don't even think about it", I say, hitting him on the back of the head.

"Okay okay, I will try not to." he pauses, "So when are you going to tell (Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s POV:

I decided to have my hair down after brushing it and walked out of the bathroom. You, Atsumu and Osamu all walked to the black Audi, that you thought looked strangely familiar. Atsumu took the driver's seat, Osamu took the passengers seat, and you sat in the backseat with your portable pillow.

'Why does this all look so familiar?'

The three of you arrive at what is left of your old workplace. As the three of you walk towards the ruins you grip Osamu's arm for reassurance.

You stand facing the once running bank when you suddenly felt a pain at the back of your head. All of a sudden everything that had happened came back.

You stumble back a bit letting go of Osamu, "(Y/N) what is it? Are you okay?" asked Osamu, panicking slightly.

Looking at the twins you whisper-yell, I-I remember everything!"