#6

"Ouch!" She quickly turns around after someone grabs out her earbuds, putting on her self-defense mode

"Huh?"

The man who pulls out her buds laughs, "hi!"

Nami turns around. After analyzing the man, she decides to ignore him and keeps on walking to her apartment lobby.

"You're not gonna take your earbuds?" The man shouted at her

She scoffs, "keep it."

The man laughs, pursuing her. He blocks her way to the apartment entrance, "hey hey hey," he puts his palm on her forehead, causing her to stop.

"What?" She said

He taps her head, "I'm here to take my hoodie back."

"I've thrown it away," she said to the man, Haruto

"Funny," he said, "wait, no- REALLY?"

She rolls her eyes, she trespassed Haruto from beneath his arms, making her way inside the apartment. Haruto follows her like a baby chick while tugging her uniform, "why do you throw it away.. It costs a hefty amount.."

She presses the elevator button, "you'll be very easy to kidnap aren't you. The hoodie's at my room. Wait here, I'll bring it to you."

"Hehe," Haruto pulls his hoodie, "huh, what? What if someone recognizes me? What if there's a maniac fan who followed me? What if a robber broke in? What if there's a ghost? I'm afraid of ghosts. What if-"

"Ah, you're noisy. Alright you may come with me, just don't make a scene." She said reluctantly

"Alright!"

"I'm home," Nami said as she enters her apartment

"Welcome ho-" her mother stood in front of the foyer, welcoming her home, "umm.. Who is this?"

"Sorry I'm late. Haruto this is my mom, mom this is Haruto. A friend of mine."

Her mother giggles as she approaches Haruto with a bright smile, "hello Haruto, I'm Nami's mother. Come in, do you want tea or juice?"

"He's not staying for long, he's just grabbing his hood-"

"I'd like a warm tea please, if you don't mind." Haruto took off his shoes and follows Nami's mother inside the apartment

"No one said you could stay," she said as she pinches his arms

"Your mother said so," he sticks out his tounge as he happily enter the apartment, "hello, excuse me!"

Nami rolls her eyes—again. She follows inside. Haruto is already making himself comfortable at the living room. Her mom is making tea in the kitchen. She walks past both of them to her bedroom, making way to her room. She enters her room and plops herself on to the bed.

"AAAK," she screams, "THAT SCARES ME! At least make yourself known, I thought you were a ghost!" Nami jumped out of bed as she got surpised when she saw Haruto's head suddenly pops out from her door frame

Haruto laughs. He follows her to the bedroom quietly and scares her from in front of her bedroom door when she got inside.

She got up, grabbing his hoodie from her wardrobe, "here."

He smiles, "alrighty."

"You got a nice room," he said as he scans around, "it's my first time going to a girl's house, hehe."