#1

That day, the bus was very crowded with people dressed in office suits and school uniforms. Two particular figures stood on the bus, a girl and a boy, both wearing a different high school uniform, but they do have something in common. Something that paves their path from parallel lines as strangers and curved it into one single straight line. It seems like fate is on their side that day.

"Sweety, give me your bags. You're too young to have a slouched back as I do," said an old lady that was seated on the seat in front of them

The girl smiles, "how nice of you, thank you very much," as she gave her bag to the old lady to hold

The boy did the same, "thank you," he said with a smile.

The old lady chuckles as she saw both of their bags, "oh look, your bags are the same! Must be trending among the youngsters these days."

The girl and the boy both can't help but laugh as they saw both of their bags are both the same model, a simple black Nike backpack.

After a few stops, the boy presses the stop button, initiating that he will get off at the next stop.

"Here, honey, study hard!" The old lady hands the boy the bag

"Thank you very much!" He said as he got off the stop

The old lady teases the girl, "he's really handsome, isn't he?"

"Ah, I didn't look closely. But I'm sure he is if you say so," she said with a giggle.

Two stops pass by, and the girl presses the bus stop button, initiating her stop.

The old lady hands her the bag, "study hard, okay? Have a good day!"

"Thank you so much, have a good day too!" She said as she got off the bus

The clock showed 07.12, which means there are only 18 minutes to run to her school gate or be late on her first day of junior year. She ran as fast as she could, trying to race the time. As she ran, she notices something weird. Her bag was hefty that day, she only had to bring her PE uniform, winter break research thesis, laptop, iPad, and stationery, so it wasn't supposed to be this heavy. But she didn't bother as she continues to run without looking back.

"Right in time, welcome back to school," said the school security guard as she caught her breath after finally stepping into the school grounds

"Go-good.. mor-morning," she bowed to the security guard as she adjusted her breath.

The first-day ceremony and first-year students' inauguration will begin in 10 minutes; students, please assemble in the main hall. Thank you.

Hearing the notice, she rushes to the main school hall, located on the left school ground wing that is so far away. She walks as she mumbles to herself, swearing at the school for having such an expansive landscape.

"YA! KIM NAMI!" A voice shouted from the back as that voice owner approached

"SHIN YUNA! It's been two months since we last met! I can't believe we're now juniors," she said as she hugs her best friend, "how's England?"

"Boring, all I do is just writing reports and monitoring all the boring experiments all day, every day, 24/7. Nothing fun," her friend winked, "but at least there's a lot of handsome boys there not like our crappy boys in this high school."

She laughed and talked a bit more with her best friend, who just finished her two months exchange research program to England during the winter break, to fulfill the school's qualification for graduation since they attend a nationally renowned science high school it is obligated to attend that program. She was assigned for the spring exchange research program in 4 months, so she listened eagerly to her friend's story, excitedly imagining her own exchange experience to come. They both got scolded a few times during the ceremony because of their giggles and chit-chats.

Finally, the ceremony finished, and she went to her classroom. Next up, they have PE class for the first period. She walks side-by-side by her best friend to the locker room to grab their bags and change into their PE uniform.

She enters her locker passcode and grabbing the inside of her bag, "hold up."

Yuna looks at her, "hm?"

"This isn't my bag.."

She grabs out the bag and starts rummaging through the stuff inside. Only to found out that the property inside wasn't hers, and it means that it certainly isn't her bag.

"It must've been switched with the boy on the bus this morning,"

Inside, there are all-black training clothes set, a grey hoodie, a MacBook which isn't hers, two books consisting of some kind of poems, a massive bottle of water, a leather wallet, a towel, a textbook from a different school, tons of other sport-related stuff, and a strapped ID card which says :

ARTIST
WATANABE, HARUTO
YG Entertainment

She hands out the ID to Yuna, to which Yuna replied with a shook saying she didn't know who it was either. The only thing she knew is that the ID card belongs to someone who goes to YG, which is an entertainment company. To be honest, Nami, Yuna, and most students in their school don't really keep up with the Korean entertainment industry nor its music and idols. Since they attend the top science high school in South Korea, almost all students rarely have time to spend on things other than graduation qualification such as research, exchange, monthly evaluation reports, and many others. But that doesn't mean the students there don't know how to have fun!

There goes the ID card; It didn't really tell anything other than the bag's owner name.

"I'm really sorry, hope you don't mind," she mumbles to herself as she opens the bag owner's wallet.

The wallet is pretty empty, with only a bunch of cash inside, a train card, a credit card, and a school ID card. The school ID card is from Hansung High School, 35 minutes walk from her school and two bus stops away from her school bus stop. But still, no information contact what-so-ever. No information was leading to how to contact this Haruto Watanabe to switch her bag.

She checks every inch of the stuff inside, nothing else found. The hoodie pocket is empty, the training clothes pockets are empty, the notebooks doesn't have anything other than poem scribbles and musical notations.

"Great, now what?"

Her friend pats her on the shoulder, "use your brain. Go there after school, maybe? It's not that hard, my friend."

"I know that, but how do I change into my PE clothes now? Or how do I keep up with today's lesson? I don't have my iPad, laptop, and notebooks with me," she lets out a sigh, "OH MY GOD! My research thesis.."

Yuna drags her to the back of the locker room, "pretend to throw up."

"What?"

"Do it."

"No-"

Blueghh.

Yuna made up a throw-up sound pretending like it's Nami's, and gave her a wink after, "OH NO! SOMEONE'S NOT FEELING WELL!"

"What? I'm not si-"

Nami couldn't finish her words as Yuna shuts her mouth and pretends to hold Nami up as she drags her to the school nurse's office.

"Now listen, pretend that you're sick until the sixth period. I'll make up an excuse to the school nurse so that you could go home after the sixth period." Yuna said

"Why?"

Yuna rolls her eyes, "Hansung students go home at 3 P.M, during our sixth period. If you want to stay at school until the ninth period, you will be 2 hours late."

Nami jumped onto the bed and cuddle herself up with the blanket, "record today's lesson, and please let me look at your notes tomorrow.."

Her best friend walks out of the room as she shouts, "Nope. Good luck, tho!"

"YUNA!"

Yuna gave her an annoying wink and closed the door.