#2

"You look okay this morning, but still, I hope you get well soon!" The school security waved at her as she went out of the school gate

After a series of events, she made it out of the school due to her best friend, Yuna's panic acting in front of the school's nurse, persuading the school nurse to believe that she had stomach flu after throwing up multiple times in the locker room. Weirdly enough, the school nurse bought that act and gave her an early-dismissal pass.

She ran to the bus stop, racing against time. It's currently 14.35, 25 minutes until Hansung High School students are dismissed. Luckily, the 301 bus is already at the bus stop when she got there. She quickly hopped on the bus, wishing the bus will be fast enough to catch up with Hansung School before their dismissal.

Every pair of eyes were fixated on her, an attractive girl wearing Seoul Science High School uniform. Dark brown hair with beautiful curls on its edge carving out a small lovely face, with an ideal height to hug, coated with the elegant navy uniform from the nation's renowned science high school. Beautiful girls and the top 3% science high school isn't your usual pairing. She could felt whispers and eyes lingering around her as the wave of students from Hansung came out of the gate after their dismissal.

No one told her that Hansung High School is a boys-only school; she wouldn't come alone if she knew. She thought an artist would go to an art school; she didn't expect an ordinary school as such. As expected, several boys from Hansung High approach her to ask for her number, but she politely denies all of them. Instead, she asked for Haruto Watanabe only to receive the same response: 'Oh, another Haruto's fans.'

After asking about 3 groups of boys, she kept on getting another eye-roll with the same response. Fed up with that response, she approached a group of boys who seems like they belong to the school's basketball team since the stuff inside this Haruto's bag looks like it belongs to a sporty kid.

"Hello, sorry to bother you. May I ask something?" She said politely as she approached those boys

The boys looked at her and smiled flirtatiously.

"And what is it that this beautiful lady wants to ask?" Said one of the boys

She grabbed inside the bag and pulled out the bag's owner ID Card and wallet, "may I know where this card and wallet owner is right now?"

One of the boys analyzes the card, "Ruto? He already heads back early today. He got a schedule."

"You're his fan, aren't you? How did you get his belongings? Better not linger around here, there are cameras around. That's if you don't want any rumor surrounding him tho. Up to you." said the other boy.

"First of all, I'm not his fan. Second, my bag happens to be accidentally switched with his this morning, it's a long story. Third, do you have any idea where he is because the thing that I need from him really is important."

"Sorry, we don't know either, and if we did know, we can't give away his information since he's not just an ordinary person. Just doing my job as his friend."

Nami takes a deep breath, "can I at least have his contact information? I just need my bag and belongings back from him, and I'm sure he needs his bag back too. There's an important research thesis inside my bag that I really need for tomorrow."

"That is also his classified information. Sorry, I can't give that out either, but what I can give to you is my number." One of the boys jokingly flirts

One of them pat the others and step closer to her, "We may not be able to give out his information, but I know what I can actually do. Hand me your contact information, I'll pass it to Ruto right now. He'll be the one to contact you," as he gave her his phone.

Hesitantly, she types in her number, "just send it to him, don't use it for anything else."

"Promise."

That boy types in something for a while then showed her his phone. "Here, I've already told him that someone got their bag switched with his and need their belongings back by tomorrow," he continues to type, "what's your name? Just to give him your information."

She pointed at her uniform's name tag, "Kim Nami."

"Cute. Alright, it's sent," he showed her his phone again, "give me your phone."

"What for?" She asked protectively

The boy laughed, "to update you when Ruto replied. I've promised not to do anything weird, don't I?"

She reached out for her phone and gave it to the boy. He typed in his number and added it to her phone contact.

"I'm Kangmin, Yoo Kangmin Nice to meet you," he said as he reached out his hand, signaling for a handshake.

She reached his hand, "nice to meet you too!"

"Oh, and before I forgot, please give this to Haruto-ssi and take a picture of it for him so that he knows that it's legit," she gives Haruto's school ID card to Kangmin.

"Sure thing."

"Thank you! Please notify me once he gives a reply!" She bowed to the boys and wave as she walks away.

The boys smile in reply, still astonished by the girl's looks.

yuna(≧∀≦)
active now

nami
SHIN YUNA.
u didnt tell me it was an all-boys school.

yuna(≧∀≦)
HEHEHE
thought u might need some eye candy <3
how did it go?
got your bag back?

nami
istg i could kill u if i wanted to
nope.
this haruto guy is really hard to find

yuna(≧∀≦)
kill me then as if u wont miss me😎
huh, why?

nami
people around him are so secretive about him
everyone gave me a soreye-look when i asked abt him

yuna(≧∀≦)
or maybe hes the no 1 annoying guy at school kkkkk
so how will u get your bag?

nami
got help from one of his friend
he texted the bag owner for me hihi

*incoming message: Yoo Kangmin*

nami
talk about great timing
that guy just send me an update, ttyl!

yuna(≧∀≦)
oki, goodluck!

Yoo Kangmin
active now

Yoo Kangmin
hello?
did i text the right number

nami
hello, yes it's me. kim nami.

Yoo Kangmin
okay great
so ruto just texted, he said he's currently busy, and he's gonna reach out to you tonight after he's done with work
don't wait for his text tho, he usually finished work around midnight or even later

nami
wow okay, seems like a busy bee
hehe anyways, thank you once again!

Yoo Kangmin
sure!

nami
i'll make sure to repay you after i got my belongings back!

Yoo Kangmin
noo, im just happy to help
but i dont mind grabbing coffee together |
but i dont mind grab |
but i dont |
but |
text me if ruto forgot to text you, i'll talk to him if so

nami
okay! thank you!
but still, I'll repay you later!

Yoo Kangmin
well sure if you insist ^^