Chapter Two

The next day

Hazels POV

I wake up at 6:30am and start to get ready. I put my uniform on and do my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk downstairs and mum is in the living room sitting on the sofa watching Tv. I sneak up behind her and jump onto the spare seat on the Sofa. "AHHHH" Mum screams and I laugh so much. "you nearly gave me a freaking heart attack child" She says catching her breath from being scared. I just keep laughing and she pushes me off the sofa. "ouch" I say and then mum starts laughing. "Payback" She says laughing and I roll my eyes and sit back down next to her. "mum?" I ask and she looks at me. "yes sweetie?" She questions. "can I ask you a question" I ask and she raises her eyebrow basically saying for me to go on. "what would you do if a cute boy asks for your number and then you stupidly say I don't know you that much" I ask and she smirks at me. "I would get to know him, is this hypothetical?" she asks smirking a bit. "y-yeah" I say. "okay" Mum answers not really believing me. "thanks" I say and I quickly get up and I see my mum smirks at me before I go into the kitchen and make some cereal. Mum walks into the kitchen while I eat my coco pops. "how can you eat them" Mum jokes because she doesn't like them. "with my mouth" I say stating the obvious. "wow" she says laughing. "its too much chocolate omg you put chocolate milk instead of normal milk" Mum says widening her eyes. "yeah chocolate coco pops with chocolate milk" I say proudly and she makes a disgust face and I roll my eyes and smile. Its now 7:55Am and I'm sitting on the sofa. "SHIT" I hear my mum shout. When she swears that means its bad. Mum runs into the living room throwing me my shoes. "WE HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL"Mum shouts. "mum calm down" I say and she glares at me and I quickly put my bad on my shoulder and put my shoes on. We run outside and into the car. We get to school at 8:25am because we needed to get petrol for the car.

Rachels POV

I am so late, I don't know how but time seemed to fly by this morning. God I'm the headmistress I shouldn't be late especially 20MINS!!!!. Me and Hazel get out of the Car and run inside. "what class do you have I will take you so your not in trouble" I ask while running into school. "I have art with miss Campbell" Hazel tells me and we speed walk to her art class. "mum how do I look" Hazel asks me and I turn to look at her. "perfect" I assure her. We both get to her art class and I open the door for her and she walks in. "sorry she's late Miss Campbell" I say a bit out of breath. "its okay is everything okay?" Kim asks (miss Campbell). I nod. "yeah everything's fine" I say and I smile and leave. I run to my office and when I get there , Hazels dad John is standing in the reception. My jaw drops and he turns to face me and he smirks. "LEAVE NOW" I order and I glare at him. "now now Rachel" He says smirking. "LEAVE OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE" I shout and Eddie walks in looking confused. "everything okay here Rachel?" Eddie asks and I'm about to answer when John says "yes everything is perfect *looks at me and smirks* isn't it Rachel". I look at Eddie and nod my head. Eddie clearly sees that its not okay. "Okay then carry on don't mind me I just need to look at paperwork in here" Eddie says. He sits down and keeps a eye on the situation. John grabs my upper arm I look down at my arm in shock and look up at him. Eddie sees that he's slightly hurting me so he stands up and comes over. "Rachel could I speak to you in private" Eddie asks trying to remove me from the situation. "Y-yeah" I manage to get out but when I try to move John doesn't let go. "Rachel, I will be here waiting" John says and I get a bit nervous. John lets go of my arm and me and Eddie walk into my office and shut the door. I sit down on the sofa and I am nervous.