Chapter Five

Skip to Saturday

Toms POV

Its 9:20Am and I'm sitting on the couch eating breakfast and I get a call from my girlfriend Izzie (Chlo's and Mikas mum) and I answer it.

Tom and Izzie's phone call:

Tom- Hey babe

Izzie- Tom guess what

Tom- What??

Izzie- The doctors are letting me go home!

Tom- OMG YESS!!!! when!

Izzie- Today! They said you can pick me up whenever.

Tom- Right I'm picking you up right now

Izzie- Okay see you soon

Toms POV

I run upstairs to Mikas room when I run in there Chlo is also in there. "GIRLS" I shout and they both quickly look at me. "yes Tom?" Mika asks. "You know we were going to visit your mum in hospital today like we do everyday?" I say and they both nod. "SHE CAN COME HOME" I shout and they both jump up and hug me. "lets go bring her home" Chlo says and we all run downstairs and get into the car and drive the hospital. When we get to the hospital we run to Izzie's room and she's up and dressed and packing. She turns around and faces us. "hey guys" she says and walks over to us and hugs us all. "mum I cant believe your allowed to come home" Mika says excitedly. "I know and I'm allowed to go to work too!" Izzie says excitedly and I hug her. "I love you so much" I admit to her. "I love you too Tom" She tells me. "come on lets go and we can watch movies together all day and we can all go out for dinner tonight maybe at the pub because why not" I suggest and they all nod.

Hazels POV

I wake up at 8:18AM for some reason and I try to go back to sleep but I cant so I decide to get up have a shower and get dressed. When I get dressed I go over to my fish tank and I feed my fish and I then sit back on my bed and read a comic book. The comic book I'm reading is 'House of M'. it has Wanda Maximoff, Vision and so many other Marvel characters in it. Yeah I love marvel haha. While I'm reading my comic book on my bed I hear a knock on my door. "come in" I shout and Mum walks in still in her pyjamas. I look up to face her and smile and look back at my book. "what are you doing up?" Mum asks as she sits onto my bed next to me. "I woke up randomly and I couldn't get back to sleep" I state not looking up from my book. "fair enough, I swear you have read that book so many times" Mum says laying down on my bed. "yeah that's because its marvel and I really like it" I answer. "okay then would you like me to buy you another Marvel comic?" Mum asks and I look at her and I smile. "yes please" I say and I hug her. "right I'm sleeping" Mum says and she closes her eyes and falls asleep on my bed. I laugh a bit because mum just randomly came in my room and fell asleep on my bed. I walk over to my desk and go on my computer that's in my room. Its now 10:00Am and mum is still asleep on my bed i walk over to her and check on her. "mum" I say and I shake her a bit and she wakes up. "mum are you alright?" I ask a bit concerned and she sits up. "yeah im okay sorry for falling asleep on your bed" She says rubbing her eyes. "its alright but are you sure your okay? you have been very down these last couple of days" I state while sitting next to her on my bed. "Im okay, I just haven't been sleeping that well" She states and i hug her. "I love you mum" i tell her. "I love you too Haz" she answers.