Chapter 5 page 22 ( Lizzie's Attraction)

Caleb sank his teeth into my flesh and to my surprise it did not hurt, actually it was intoxicating and sensual. I felt like I was floating on air. I grabbed him closer to me and found myself moaning his name.

What the hell was going on here. Caleb repulsed me, but I could not help but want him. As he stroked and touched my body I felt my body melt like putty in his arms, his scent and breath on my neck was driving me insane.

He removed his teeth from my neck and and slowly began kissing my lips. Instead of fighting him off, I encouraged it along. Truth be told this kiss was passionate and nothing like I had ever felt before. It was amazing. He removed his mouth from mine and began tracing the outskirts of my lips and my jaw with his tongue.

I felt my body shiver with pleasure. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, what the hell was I doing? I hated Caleb, why was this so pleasurable? Why did I want more? What spell did he cast over me?

"Get off!" I shouted as I pushed him away from me.

"Lizzie, what's wrong, what's the matter, don't you like it?" He asked confused

"No I don't you pervert!" I exclaimed "Please remove your hands from my breast before I kick the shit out of you."

"I swear you are so melodramatic and such a tease" He said as he removed his hand just before cupping a feel.

"Pervert!" I spat as I slapped him across the face. He barely flinched.

"Dirty tease." He retorted.

"Molester."

"Slut"

"I am not a slut!"

"You sure sounded like one when you moaned my name. Caaaallllleeebbb don't stop." he said as he mocked me.

I was embarassed, and the only witty come back I had was calling him a jack ass.

I stomped out of the room. I was so upset I couldn't believe he called me a slut, that was low even for him.

"Lover's squabble" Devin teased.

"I'm not in the mood Devin."

"Sorry."

"He is such an ass. Man, I hate that guy."

"Yeah I know, I mean he is tricky, getting you to believe that Carla stabbed him just so he could get his way with you, that was priceless."

"What?" I asked shocked

"Yeah, Carla was no where to be found. Caleb stabbed himself knowing that you two are bound  together, he knew that you would never resist helping him."

"What, how do you know all of this?"

"First Carla loves Caleb she would never hurt him, and her essence around the house has long gone, plus Jason told me he saw Caleb injure himself, he said that Caleb is crazy for you, so it makes him do crazy things."

"That asshole, he is so in for it now." I steamed

Devin chuckled behind me as I went looking for Caleb. I knew  he only told me this so that I would have another reason to hate Caleb. It was so obvious that Devin had feelings for me.

I went to the kitchen but he was not there. So I called out to him.

"In my room," he casually responded.

I marched upstairs and stormed into his bedroom and shouted:

"You son of a bitch, you made me believe that you were really dying just so you could cup a feel, you are one sick twisted vampire."

"Yeah I did, so what are you going to do about it slut?"

The anger rushed to my head and I found my self launching my body across the room with my hands balled into fists preparing to punch him out.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me into him and whispered "Please just give me a chance Lizzie" right before he kissed me.

"Never" I said as I pulled away from him.