Annie was shocked that I got out of bed and got ready for the day. She thought I would call in sick and spend the day with her at a beauty salon.

I liked that idea so I called in sick. And now I'm in a beauty salon. With Annie. Relaxing. And getting a manicure, "Okay, so how are we going to help you get over him?" I hear Annie saying. I mean, don't tell her but all I've been thinking about are those dark green eyes. I know I probably sound borderline obsessed and I will admit I'm freaking myself out, but god those dark green eyes.

But I feel this weird trust for him; and I know it's weird. I mean, what am I even thinking? When I first saw him; he gave me a murderous glare, he has always given me a murderous glare except for when he laughed at me and when he helped me with Blake... the way he looked at me when he spoke to me...

Okay, I'm looking way to into this. Who's gonna tell Annie? Me or You? Yeah, not me, "Can we go to Ben and Jerry's for an ice cream?" I ask her as my manicure gets done. I hear her gasp; she has an idea, "When was the last time you went to the beach?" She says to me. I look over at her with wide eyes. She can't be serious.

I hate the beach. Ew. Ew. Ew. No way in hell am I going to the beach, "Annie." I say her name in warning. She's aware of my hate for the beach. Why do I hate the beach? Well, me, Nate, Annie and him went a few weeks ago; I nearly freaking drowned. So, I swore to myself I would never lay my feet on a beach again, "No." I say to her.

"Oh, come on, you can't seriously be serious about your little vow!" She squeaked. She's talking about how I swore I'd never lay my feet on a beach again. I give her a pointed look and she groans, "Come on! Fine. We can..." She goes off into her little think world. Then she squeals.

"We can totally go Ice Skating at the mall!" She exclaims. I smile widely at her. I LOVE ICE SKATING. And I'm good at it. Me and my mom used to go all the time, before she passed away. I love and miss you mom and dad, "I like that idea." I tell Annie with a grin plastered on my face, "In actual fact, I love that idea."

~~~~~~~~~~

"You were so close!" I say to Annie as I try help her off the icy floor of the ice-skating rink. We've been here for just over an hour and Annie still doesn't know what she's doing. It's adorable.

She makes an angry noise with her throat as she stands up straight, "This isn't for me, Sierra." She mumbles as she slowly moves towards the edge of the rink; not gonna happen, "NO! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! MY FRIENDS ARE NOT QUITTERS!" I scream across the ice-skating rink. There are a few other people here who give me a weird look, I flip them the bird.

"Oh my god, Sierra!" Annie exclaims as she grabs my hand and pushed down my middle finger, "You did not just do that." Yes, I did. They shouldn't judge me when all I'm doing is helping my friend, "And you did not just try and quit. Now come." I say as I grab her hands and move backwards. She stiffens up as she begins moving. I glare straight at her. HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO TEACH HER WHEN SHE CAN'T RELAX?!

"Relax Annie." I laugh at my friend; she sighs before relaxing her muscles. After a few seconds I let go of her hands, "Move your legs, like I showed you." I encourage and she slowly does it. I find myself growing excited as she begins growing more confident in her pushes. Oh my god! She's doing it! "ANNIE OH MY GOSH, GIRL! YOU'RE DOING IT!" I scream. Annie looks behind me and her eyes widen, "What? -" before I can finish:

I bash straight into something.

Oh no, yeah, that's a someone. I squeeze my eyes shut as I wait to hit the floor; instead, the person grabs my waist and steadies me, "Get your hands off of her before I cut your dick off." Annie snarls. I stiffen at her words, oh dear god, no. Not today. Not now. Not ever.