8. date

Mistakes are there !!

.....................................................................

3rd person's pov :

Forth sighs looking at the empty chair beside him for the ninth times . Park and Lam joined him just after Beam left for his dinner date .

Park is busy in playing with Fifth . Lam is following Forth's movement with his eyes while drinking his fruit juice .

"You are yet to answer , where is he ?" Lam asks .

Forth stays silent . He averts his gaze form Lam "He .. has a dinner to attend .."

"Dinner date ?" Lam raises his one eyebrow .

"Umm ... no ..no.. his friend who helped him . A thank you treat ." Forth slutters .

Lam frowns "really ? Only dinner ? For more than hours ?"

Forth clicks his tongue "let's go .. you are here to play with Fifth ."

................

Beam looks at his wrist watch . He sighs . "Jane , where is your friend ?"

"P' just five minutes more . She should be here by now ."

.................

Beam's pov :

I sigh . We had dinner together . I was about to leave when Jane asked to me accompany her until her friend comes and picks her up for the cinema . So , here I am , waiting for her friend . It's been twenty minutes standing here outside the Inox Cineplex .

"Why don't you call her again ?" I suggest her . Come on , hurry . I am getting let . My Fifth is waiting for me .

"I am trying . She isn't picking up my call. " she replies "it's the last show . I really want to watch the movie . Can you wait a little more ? Please P' ..?"

..................

3rd person's pov :

"Forth come back .. wherever you are going come back ." Lam states when he saw the lost glance of Forth again .

"Not again Lam . Play with him . You are talikg non sense ." Forth shakes his head .

"What happened ?" Park frowns .

"I am not talking non sense . You are falling for Beam . You are getting so comfortable with this family game . Stop it before it goes out of control ." Lam insists .

Park doesn't catch any of Lam's word but one thing he heard perfectly 'Forth is falling for Beam .'

"Forth ,Beam is straight and you are with him only to help Fifth . Nothing else ." Park says hurriedly .

" Not you too , Park ." Forth takes Fifth in his arms . "And this is not a game , Lam ."

"Fifth smiles in his sleep , smelling the familiar scent of Forth ."

Lam looks at Park .
"This is really going out of control ." Park hisses at Lam .

Forth looks at his phone . It suddenly flashes with a text .

"FORTH , I WILL BE LATE . PLEASE TAKE CARE OF FIFTH ." - BEAM

Lam also reads the text from notification . "Beam doesn't love you . He will never ."

Forth hugs Fifth tightly . As much as he knows it , he doesn't want to hear it loud .

"You have to leave Beam and Fifth in eight months ." Lam states firmly .