2| Gorgeous Stranger

Start from the beginning

We begin walking to the club we were planning on going to. It's a few blocks away from here; I hate walking, so I send Nate a dirty look. He returns a smile, an innocent and sheepish smile. It's cold tonight; so, I'm glad I brought my denim jacket with me. As we walk down the crowded sidewalk a breath of air escapes me,

"I'm not going to drink tonight." I say after a few minutes of silence, "I need to keep a careful eye on my boyfriend." I add on; Annie, Nate and Blake chuckle at me.

I wasn't joking. So many girls try snatch him away from me. I know I shouldn't feel Insecure about it, but I really do. It drives me insane. As much as I trust Blake; I don't trust other girls. I make it obvious that me and him are together; but they still flirt with him and he seems too naive to realise that.

A few minutes later; we arrive at the club. The long line makes me groan internally. I hate lines. Especially lines that barely freaking move. I see Nate smirk in the corner of my eye and already know what's up. He knows the owner of the club; what a smartass.

After a few words of exchange between the bouncer and Nate; we are told to wait. The bouncer pulls his phone out and seems to be texting someone. He looks up at us and asks for Nates name. He responds and after a few more minutes; we are allowed into the club. I look up at Blake and smile giddy at him. I love going clubbing.

As we step in; my nose is immediately abused by the stench of alcohol. The wooden planks go on for a few meters, the area barely lit by candles that are hung on the red painted walls, before it dips into the huge dance floor. It's pitch black; except for the bodies that seem to be painted by glow in the dark paint. There must be hundreds of people on the huge dance floor, since it's covered and crowded heavily.

I spot the buckets of different coloured paints and let out an excited gasp; then I pull Blake's body with me towards the buckets of differently coloured glowing substances. I turn to my boyfriend and tug at his shirt. That means 'off', obviously. He rolls his eyes before pulling his shirt off; allowing me access to his strongly built body that I drooled over. His body was covered in raw, ripped muscle, since he's a boxer, he usually works out.

Art was something that came naturally to me. I could draw effortlessly, for hours on end, and end up with a beautiful piece of art. I always won the competitions in school and even got asked by a teacher to do her wedding invitations; I felt so honoured and special. So, I pick up a used paint brush and turn to him, where I paint his body.

I enjoy feeling him up and painting a pattern on him. It looks amazing when I finish with it. He places his big, soft hands on my shoulders before gently kissing my head; then he leans towards my ear where He whispered a quiet thank you; I feel my hearts pace pick up from the simple gesture. His kindness, weirdly, turns me on. I look up at him and grin before he holds his hands out for me to take.

"May I have a dance with the beautiful lady?" He asks me quietly; his eyes filled with the love I always crave for. The love I always want and need, they love he always manages to give me. So, I take his hands and allow him to lead me towards the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~

We dance for hours. I end up having two drinks but I'm not light weight, so I'm fine. The other two are absolutely wasted; Blake laid off the drinks since he has a match tomorrow; I was grateful about that match; it meant I got him all to myself. Annie was sucking faces with some random guy; Nate was dancing on top of some random guy and me and Blake were sitting at one of the booths; we had previously been sucking each other's faces off.

I was exhausted. So exhausted that my mind hallucinates that gorgeous, stranger glaring at me and Blake while we had locked tongues. I had mistakenly bit Blake's tongue from shock and surprise, but when I looked back to where the stranger from the train was standing; he was gone.

Therefore, I don't drink. Even if I'm not even tipsy; I'm banning it from now on. Blake wasn't happy that I bit his tongue; I had to get him an ice pack. I've always thought of Blake as a dramatic person. Shhh.... I didn't say it. All I could really think about was the warmth of my uncomfortable bed that I'm longing for, dark green, glaring eyes and my warm bed.

"You're tired." Blake says quietly. I look at my boyfriend, who has now put the ice pack I retrieved from a bar tender on the table. I offer him a weak smile; and he leans in closer to me, "Stay here. I'm going to get dumb and dumber." He says before pushing himself up and off the booth seat. He cares about them, and me of course. When we go out, he will make sure we're all safe, he'll make sure we're all warm and all fed before he tends to himself. I've always found that as one of his golden virtues.

A few minutes later he's back with a practically blacked out Annie and a little bit sobered up Nate. They were finished. I could see Nate was feeling sick, and Annie looked hot and bothered from her recent make out time; that was something I didn't focus on, but rather focused on keeping myself awake and moving. I was so exhausted and so ready to get home and sleep in my bed.

Agh, my bed. My warm, cosy bed.

I take Blake's hand and all four of us head towards the exit of the club. It was a good night. We all had fun, the other two got some action and me and Blake got our own.

Until I.... you know... bit his tongue. I blame that on the gorgeous stranger whose cold eyes I can't seem to forget... and the way his plump, soft looking lips sat in that scowl... and... yeah, no more of that. I have Blake. Blake is good. Blake is it.

Blake called an Uber and now all of us were in it. I was sitting between a sleeping Annie and a wide-awake Blake; Nate was in the front seat trying to keep his supper down; the driver had warned him as soon as he sat in the seat that if he vomits, he was dead meat. I yawned quietly as exhaustion catches up with me, before laying my head on Blake's bony, and muscular, uncomfortable shoulder.

He is quick to move so that I'm lying on his chest; which is much more comfortable; in fact, his chest is about a million times more comfortable than my bed. His hands find themselves in my hair where he gently massages my scalp; my eyelids grew heavy as sleep took over me. I felt guilty because all I could think about was that gorgeous, angry, stranger that looked as if he was contemplating how to kill me, it was wrong, hell it is wrong.

But thinking about this strange man; I felt myself beginning to feel safe, beginning to fall asleep quicker. And I honestly have no idea how to feel about that.

Thank you for reading. Please vote, comment and follow! Don't be a silent reader.