Chapter 3: 3 Days to the Wedding: Intimacy

Start from the beginning

That hand on him was getting heavier. Kakashi's fingers sank into him as the kiss deepened, almost like his senpai was trying to hold on, to keep himself from going too far. But Yamato didn't care about that, if he was going to drown then he was ready to do it under his senpai's weight. He touched the hand and traced along Kakashi's arm; the sleeve crumpling as it rolled up. But barely touching his arm wasn't enough. Yamato let go of the arm and reached for the hem of Kakashi's shirt and tugged it up, sliding his hand under it just to be kept from his skin by the tight sleeveless top they were both wearing underneath. He tried to pull it but it was so tight, like it had been sewed onto the other man's body. His own wasn't this constricting, so he was struggling.

Kakashi suddenly chuckled, breaking the kiss and sitting back up.

"What are you trying to do?" he said, but the smug look gave away that he was aware of Yamato's intentions.

"Trying to save you from that parasite of a top you're wearing," Yamato pursed his lips.

"It's my protection against perverts trying to touch me."

"You really need to be more careful with the company you keep, senpai."

Kakashi reached his hands back and removed with long sleeve shirt, tossing it on top of the ANBU book that laid on the floor next to the sofa

"I need this one," he touched the collar, "for the mask..."

One day he would ask his senpai about that obsession with hiding his face, but right then, he agreed with a nod.

"Fine... just," he stretched out his arm and tried to pinch the tight top unsuccessfully, "a little bit..."

Kakashi pushed that second skin just enough for the fabric to gather above his navel.

"I guess you can manage it now."

Why was his senpai making things so difficult? Bullying him, even now. Yamato had to make do with what he was given and grasped the folded fabric, raising it so to slide his hand over his skin. Kakashi's body was lighter under that top, but it was warmer and softer than he expected, save for the occasional scar here and there, as a result of years of action. He had some of those too; they didn't bother him. As the fingers explored, his senpai stopped talking and now all he could hear was the thumping in his chest.

...

It had been a long time since someone touched him like this, with curiosity rather than pure lust. Kakashi himself couldn't remember ever touching another body the way Tenzō was doing to him now. Part of him wanted to know what the other was thinking as he softly trailed his fingers over his stomach, like some sort of puzzle to be unveiled.

Kakashi watched him for a while. The flush in Tenzō's face became more apparent as he continued to gaze at his middle. That distance began to bother him. He needed more contact than just those rambling fingers. Swiftly, Kakashi laid down, forcing the other to roll onto his side so they could both fit. They were close again, closer than before. The other's body pressed against his. There was a rousing warmth between them, intensified by the cool air coming from the window just above the sofa.

Edging his head toward him, Tenzō planted a kiss below his ear, the shallow breath against his skin making Kakashi close his eyes as he reached to cup the younger man's face. He turned, kissing Tenzō's chin, the corner of his mouth, then taking his lips firmly. The deeper they kissed, the further Tenzō leaned onto him, and the hand that had been ghosting over his stomach tucked under the tight top and traced all the way up his spine. The top rumpled further, exposing his body halfway to his chest.

The wandering hand on his back moved to his front, gliding over his nipple. Kakashi's breath hitched and broke the kiss. His lids were heavy as he tried to open his eyes. The younger man smiled. It could have been a smirk, Kakashi's mind was foggy so he couldn't tell for sure, but Tenzō looked way too pleased with himself for drawing that kind of reaction out of him. He then ran the tip of his tongue along Kakashi's jaw, the palm drifted down the middle of his chest, taking its time as it traced past the navel, then a little further.